won't auto attack after attacks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magariz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

The bug has nothing to do with using smart cast. I don't use it and get the bug all the time.

rpvarela

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magariz View Post
The bug has nothing to do with using smart cast. I don't use it and get the bug all the time.
This bug is caused when you repeatedly tap a skill key, instead of pressing the key only once. This is way more common on smartcating because it only requires you to use the keyboard for the actual cast (with the cursor as aiming) most of the spells in "normal cast" use the mouse click as well (which won't cause the bug, as far as I know).

However, there are spells that function identically regardless of smartcasting (such as taric's shatter, amumu's tantrum or malphite's ground slam). These are spells that only need the keyboard to be cast.

If you don't smartcast and still get this bug, I'm willing to bet it happens when you use one of those skills.

rpvarela

08-19-2012

Sorry, Riot, I hate to do this (thread bumping), but do I feel the info in this thread could help you guys in solving this bug...

danorth the sly

08-19-2012

fix this god **** bug. if you have to close the game down for a week for major bug fixes. then do so. this is annoying and gamebreaking.

GaRmoPe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

this is retarded, just use one of my spells chasing and enemy down with gp's Q and after just stand there like a ****** and the enemy ran away lol

sleepyj101

08-20-2012

I can't play Sivir! D:

Billenstein

08-21-2012

This has happened to me several times with different champs, the ones I remember are ashe and nunu. It's most annoying on junglers, because generally doing a camp is a good time to check out other lanes.

Vulking

08-24-2012

bump

Drone101

08-24-2012

Getting this when smart casting hungering strike (Shift+Q) as Warwick in the jungle, since the last patch he just stands there and glares at the creep after Hungering Striking the target until I click on it again.

Drone101

08-24-2012

I can stream/show it to a spectator it if one of the Red's pm's my Drn account on EUW server.