Concept: Mana-Scaling Sheen item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fracture Eon

08-01-2012

This post is 3 months old. It was bumped to draw attention to the fact that Riot is going to make the basic concept a reality.

Tear of the Goddess + Sheen,.

995+1260+945=3200

30 AP
600 mana
+7 MP/5
Unique Passive: Each time you use an ability, your maximum Mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +1000 Mana. Does not stack with Tear of the Goddess, Manamune, or Archangel's Scepter.
Unique Passive: On cast, for 10 seconds, your next standard attack deals additional physical damage equal to 8% of your maximum mana. 2 second cooldown. Does not stack with Sheen, Lichbane, or Trinity Force.

axesandspears

08-01-2012

There is already an "ad" upgrade for Sheen, and there is already an "ap" upgrade for Sheen. Sheen does not need another build path, and it should not receive one because that would be purely redundant.

Fracture Eon

08-01-2012

Please, explain to me how an item which fills a completely different build niche from either of the two other items in its family is redundant. I'm listening.

clazlo

08-01-2012

AD Ryze ****ed himself.

Certified

08-01-2012

Well... Can't Manamune + Sheen do the same thing, but with less scaling...
Manamune gives you AD based on your max mana... Sheen adds AD via adding Mana... The additional AD causes your Sheen to proc harder...

While I do appreciate the unique item concept you've come up with, I don't really think it would be very useful...

If someone has Manamune, there's a good chance they're going to buy sheen, frozen heart, banshee's veil, or a combination of the three...

Sorry, it just doesn't seem worth implimenting in my opinion

Fracture Eon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If you're a mana based tank, there's always the possibility of getting a Sheen and upgrading it to the Tank version of Sheen.
This necro is rather childish and self serving, but shoving this in the faces of my detractors is worth the inevitable backlash of doing so.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Ryze...
Nothing more to say.

Kagami

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture Eon View Post
This necro is rather childish and self serving, but shoving this in the faces of my detractors is worth the inevitable backlash of doing so.
True but it's the "evolved" manamune rather than a Sheen upgrade .

Yuan Shikai

11-15-2012

The new upgrade that Manamune soon egts will already have a toggle that consumes % mana to enhance your damage.