Journal of Justice links

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntilionX

02-14-2012

did you guys fire the writers?

Gillrien

02-21-2012

I'm very concerned that they decided to min/max profits by doing away with the whole lore thing.

I hope they realize that this hurts the game and the community. Lore and background are very important in video games, and is something that made this game stand out against its alternatives.

Somebody needs to untie the writers and get them out of that trunk they've been locked in for half a year.

Dunsparcer

02-25-2012

Oh gosh, what's happened to the Lore...

Circle of Manias

03-03-2012

HEY! Anyone have any info on why the JoJ hasnt been released since like September?

XeltarX

03-13-2012

What happened to the Lore. This sucks ass

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Maybe you should get volunteers from the community to write JoJ and have the higher ups accept them? Its cheap, the people you get are bound to be excited for it, and it gives the community what it wants.
I want something to read while I wait for games..... Please do something. The suspense just might kill me!

P is for Paradox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

hmm i dont think the JoJ is coming back guys, i mean its been so long since we saw one, this just might be turning into another one of those games without significant story. Like HoN, or Dota 2. I am very disapointed just like the rest of you, but methinks that riot doesnt even read these posts. I mean i dont see any responses from any riot staff in the last 6 months or so.

Zeratoth

05-02-2012

*the JoJ comes back with the saner members of both countries working together for the truth*
YES.