TF2 Mac users got earbuds their first weekend, LoL Macs users should get...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Narrator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

We should get iKali.

Pandava

10-05-2010

love iKali!!

skillznrice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2010

i think a custom iSinged skin would be great! Having a huge ipod on the back of him with headphones attached to it haha

yermom busterd

10-05-2010

or fiddlepod... confuses u with brand awareness, then sucks dry your wallets HP....

Icettiflow

10-05-2010

Speaking of which...I never got my earbuds. Anyone willing to trade them to me for a scottish resistance? lol.

aranna

10-07-2010

i think isona will be most logic apple like champ, cuz she is music and stuff. why dont u give her instead of a golden keyboard a white 1 with apple earbuds, and a apple logo on her chest or something like that?

or a apple imaster yi and instead of yellow and blue bubbles yellow and blue apples, and his mask in apple form, and completely white.

or a iswain with instead of bird a flying, slowing apple logo, and instead of talons apple earbuds, and with his ulti he shoots apples

Odincore

10-11-2010

@Udyr

cook7v

10-11-2010

make a joke mimic of the jobs vs gates thing just add a skin for yi that looks like jobs with a light saber that looks like an itouch

Signal Warden

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaudevi77ain View Post
Apple hardware Blitzcrank with a white finish and launching earbud arms?
I think this is a brilliant idea. The glowing apple on the chest would be hysterical... but they would need permission for the logo.

bwhartmann

10-11-2010

steve jobs has been known to answer customer emails... maybe riot just needs to email him.