[Open RP] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

10-25-2010

"I really hope the fate of the cards are on my side!" Time seemed to slow as the massive barrage of void energies encircled his position. His face showed no happy demeanor as his leg spasmed in deep pain. With a quick snap of his fingers, his deck recollected itself on his deck. Fate began to glow a deep red as he looked at the Rats position..
"I see you. You are mine."
From his deck, the Cardmaster pulled a very specific card, one which had red gold and blue with black edges. He stared deeply at the card, and back at Twitch.
"This won't miss Rat, enjoy my present to you for my leg." In a flash, the Cardmaster gated out of harms way of the void energies, near Twitches position. He threw the special card at extreme speed at the Rat's leg, releasing an explosion of magical energy at the now very hated enemy of thr gypsy. With that, he ran quickly back to his friends.

Motas

10-28-2010

Kog'Maw wasn't growing fatigued, but he was getting rather bored of this fight. That is, until that Null Sphere smashed into his back at point-blank range. It was time to be heading back to Icathia where he really could partake of power and kill those pathetic champions who were following. He had had enough of that rogue Void champion and his nuisances. With that in mind, Kog'Maw sent a massive Void-pulse into the swamplands...he knew what would occur after that. The wave threw Kassadin away from Kog'Maw's position so he could make his escape.

The earth shook violently, the ground tore asunder and a massive behemoth of a monster appeared from the earthy depths. It lumbered over the whole field, its shadow covering everything. Made of swampy earth and trees, the behemoth towered over them all with one thing on its mind...death.

"Come with me Twitch, if you wish to live, the Master will have great use of your skills where I'm heading"

And with that, Kog'Maw headed into the earth where the crack was made, knowing it would lead him to Icathia, or near its boundaries. He would be sure to close off the earth as he traveled, so to keep them from following him.

The Void monster neared its prey, sure it was slow, but it would be fatal if hit by its infected massive claws.

Have fun my creation, destroy them all!!!

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

Kassadin was, however, not thrown off so easily. Figuring out what Kog'maw's destination would be was far from hard, meaning that determining the general direction he would travel was easy, so keeping up with his burrowing speed through riftwalking untill the energy from the pulse dissapated enough was all he needed to regain the "scent" of his prey. Soon there after, Kog'maw was digging directly towards a Void Blade thrust into the ground.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

The void wave passed over the barrier rather harmlessly. He could feel something approching, a great lifeforce, the barriers lowering now Karthus's form still not fully repaired, what remained of his minons circled around, only a small handful of the undead that he had summoned origionally, and of course the spirit of Akali.

Turning his gaze to the yordle. "Something nears.. it will take some time for me to recover, do what you must.." He utters simply focusing his magic on repairing his form as he waits for whatever kind of creature nears.

Sultra

10-29-2010

He heard the beckoning of the already defeated fool as he had leapt back into the oncoming wave of Void energy, seeing Twisted Fate release his final attack, a card that he had never seen before, quite a vivid display of uselessness. He smirked a little bit as his right hand came up to his maw, grabbed the cigar from between his teeth and in an almost leisurely manner, tossed it at the card.

The connection was just a few feet away from him, they collided and Fate's card exploded in a prismatic display of colors, causing him to flinch a little bit from how bright it was. Like a firework it exploded in a wide radius, causing him to fall back onto his back, suffering minor burns, but lucky for him, at this point he had faded into the shadows, this was a draw for the two of them, until the venom did it's work that is.

Kog'Maw.

A creature that was good at making a mess, and causing massive...distractions. As for doing the killing, he needed somebody to do that for him it appeared.

Now that he had escaped from Twisted Fate, he quickly made his way towards Kog'Maw, slipping into the crevice that had been made by the massive distraction.

Two dead...i'm rusty...

Kog'Maw would not know if he was truely following with him, aside from the kind of feeling one gets when you feel like somebody is watching you, there was no real confirmation that he was actually with him. At this point, he would be nearby and intervene if he so felt the need to let Malevolence shine again.

Lu Caos

10-30-2010

The damages to his body repaired, Karthus located the cardmaster, moving to where the man had fallen, knowing there was little time, he could feel the man's lifeforce ebbing away. Karthus knew he was too weak to take on whatever creature came their way alone, maybe even with the yordles help things would get difficult and he didn't like to take chances. On top of all this, performing the enslavement ritual would require too much time, so his only option, though distasteful to the lich, he would have to save the Cardmasters life.

Moving close, the worn out lich looked over TF. "Do you wish to live." He asked his voice cold as ice. "Answer quickly."

Koragon

10-30-2010

The weakened Fate fought to obtain a smirk, but could not fathom one. He looked to his leg, which now resonated a deep green. Bile oozed from the deep wound passing down his legs, maggots were eating at the wound, causing extreme pain to the Cardmaster. He looked up at Karthus, trying hard to speak up, "I reckon we all need each other, Karthus. It's just us three versus the entire void spectrum..." Finally, Twisted Fate adorned a look of hatred and seriousness, one that was rare to see from the Gypsy, "Besides, I ain't going no where without me taking that **** Rat out. Yes, I want to live... Hehe.. It seems I can't twist my own fate this time, you have to."

Lu Caos

10-30-2010

Karthus looked at the cardmaster cooly for a moment. "This will hurt.. a bit" He utters before raising his staff and jamming the bottom of the pole square on twisted fate's chest. The head of the staff glowing brightly, energies of undeath flowing into fate. And it would hurt, hurt far worse than most could imagine. His wounds would close over, though the healing flesh would appear sickly. Through the pain the man could feel strength begin to return to him, and slowly the pain would end. Removing the staff from Fate, the pain would slowly fade.

"Now get ready.. I have to regain my strength.."

Boogeybeast

10-31-2010

Teemo watched Karthus go to help Twisted Fate, with the massive creature lumbering down on them.
Teemo knew they would need a distraction so he blew a few darts in the direction of the creature, getting it's attention.
Teemo then reached into his bag and pulled out what looked like a small satellite, "Thank you Heimerdinger," Teemo muttered, he placed it on the ground and pressed a few buttons. Then Teemo put it back into his pack.
Teemo ran away from the creature, doing whatever he could to hold his attention. Teemo heard a rumbling from far away, and he heard an unmistakable voice from an extraordinary member of his kin.
The rumbling became louder and from above came Corki and his entire squad! Some of them shot the monster with machine guns, others blew chunks off of it with small tactical bombs.
Corki himself was an awesome display of power, flying between the behemoth's legs, throwing some of Heimer's electrical grenades, lighting the creature on fire. It was clear how Corki got his title.
The squad seemed to fly off, the creature stumbling but hardly defeated. Then the squad made a V-shaped formation and dove straight down at the creature.They almost literally released hell upon the gargantuan monster.
The beast was seemingly defeated, sinking back into the swamp it came from. The squad flew away, towards Bandle City which was not too far off. Corki himself came down to the ground, getting out of his vehicle and strutting up to Teemo, his helmet in hand, "What've you gotten yourself into this time Teemo.". Teemo closed his gaping mouth and explained the situation to Corki. Corki responded, "Well, I wish I could help you but me and my squad can't go to Icathia, the whole area you say it's occupying messes with my ship's controls. I'll relay the situation to Heimerdinger though, I'm sure the brain will come up with something. The Meglings might be nearby, but who knows.". "Thanks.", said Teemo, waving goodbye and walking over to Karthus and Twisted Fate.

Munchlord

10-31-2010

((Deux ex machinegun much? :P))