[Open RP] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDeAdYet View Post
( sorry, sorry, got a bit carried away lol. )
(No problem, let us continue)

Sapphyrite

09-11-2010

Malzahar gazed at the young men, their quarrel insignificant in the Great Plan. They were both dangerously close to the Sacred, Eternal Icathia though, and it was his duty to observe their actions....for now.

As the blond young man stepped into another of the dutifully concealed traps that paved the way to Icathia, the Prophet of the Void let out a quiet chuckle, the voice echoing faintly in his head "As was forseen".

He strode a little further, observing the two groups from a distance.

(yes, I know, he's a total stalker)

Koragon

09-11-2010

"Yep... It's that time again."

The Card Master, quickly shuffling his deck back together, rises from his resting spot. He stretches out his tired legs and arms, then lets out a long sigh.

"Hmm.. Let's see who's all here... Heheh."

With a simple wave of his arm, he closes his eyes, revealing all champions around the area. He see's the warrior from the mountain standing next to what appears to be, Karthus? The Death Slinger all the way out here? How odd...

He spots, again, the foolish yellow haired Ezeral. I knew I should have made short work of that ****ed boy, he's already got himself stuck again, heh. He saw what appeared to be Janna, resting at the edge of Icathia, looking towards what looked like.. Void lands.

Near Karthus and Pantheon, he saw Veigar scurrying away from the group at a distance. Probably scared out of his wits from Pantheon, sometimes gambles gotta be made, little man.

Last, but certainly not least, he spots what appears to be Malzahar, the one who had journeyer through Icathia. Yep, that's where I'm headed.

Twisted Fate then begins channeling his energy towards a location behind the Prophet as he glows red. Finally, with a quick flash of energy, Twisted Fate appears behind the Prophet, his cards at the ready.

"Heh, it may have been a gamble to be here with ye Prophet, but that's what the cards are all about. Now, what are you doing back here again?"

Kuranith

09-11-2010

(mundo)

After making it out to the sands, he sees a yellow haired idiot on the floor. mundo decides this doesnt matter, and just walks over him.

ezreal starts yelling "hey! card dude, help me! cmon, help a bro." the doctor ignores this, but decides to cut the rope holding his feet down off, and then leaves to find something important.

mundo find card guy talking to floaty guy. mundo go over and say hi to floaty guy.

Sapphyrite

09-11-2010

(mundo, you manipulated characters D: )

Malzahar turns around effortlessly, acknowledging the man's appearance.

"So the Cardmaster has arrived. Inevitable"

"We are interested. Why does the Cardmaster seek Our wisdom?"

"It is in mot-" interrupted by Dr. Mundo, the Prophet reconsiders the situation.

"The Madman of Zaun.....We are intrigued"

kinging

09-11-2010

(Tryndamere)

A normal day it was with Tryndamere working on his body in the warm intensity of the sun. "1001, 1002, 1003" Tryndamere grunted. Finishing his last thousand situp's he would do for the day. All the sudden he noticed that his sword was gone. Noticing this he grabbed his towel wiped the sweat beads from his sun glistened abs, and put on his clothing to see where it had gone. As soon as he put his boots on he made great haste, only to come upon nothing but sand and more sand. Confused and bewildered he look to the distance to see an absurd silhouette of a stout and jolly man. As he came closer he saw that it was Gragas drinking another barrel of his fine wine. With a smile on his face Tryndamere went over to Gragas to see what he was up to. Remembering the night before with Gragas and the joy their two tribes had he openly greeted him with a firm handshake and a smile. "Hello Gragas" Trynadamere, noticing that Gragas was busy using it as a cork screw. "Oh their is my sword i had been looking for it everywhere" Tyrndamere lighted up. Tryndamere got the sword back from Gragas once he finished opening up the barrel of wine and said "Gragas what are you doing out here in these god forsaken dunes. Your tribes so far away and i don't want to seem rude but how did you make it so far with yourself and those three barrels." Gragas turned toward Tryndamere with a drunken smile and said........

notDeAdYet

09-11-2010

(would be nice to have OOC thread so i dont have to put wall of text in parentheses...)
getting stuck in things seem to have become my new specialty...
the yellow-headed man thought to himself.
maybe my new catchphrase should be "time for a true display of...stuck" MOTHER FRIGGIN WHAT THE HELL AM I STUCK IN THIS TIME
Ezreal yanked his legs and thankfully this time he got out.
wonder what happend to that gypsy *****...
he thought to himself, as he pulled from his pockets one of his dandy "explorer tools", nope, not a condom... but a pair of binoculars
"hmmm, looks like the gypsy is talking to the floaty guy....." he said to himself as he found the two scouring in the desert
dare make fun of me will he
he thought, angrily.
should've killed me when he had the chance, **** gypsy.
he kept watching as an interesting idea popped from his head.
"hehehehhe..he"
he chuckled.
'time to make this fun."
He raised his arms, and drew energy from deep within his core, his body began levitating, a huge bow formed from his gauntlets.
"EZZZZZREEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLL
PPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOFFITTTT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMM"
he shouted into the heavens, a huge dense yellow projectile, made purely of unstable and highly concentrated magic started traveling at nearly the speed of light, racing towards the unaware prophet and the cardmaster.
"ahahhahah..." he said to himself,
"dance for me, puppets."

Kuranith

09-11-2010

( i manipulated ezreal because TF was taking 2, and he seems to be using TF as "him")

"mundo confused. Mundo thinks floaty guy is annoying. Mundo is just going to take a nap. wait, what is stupid blondie doing with big bow. Whats a "ezreal profit beam"

(lol ezreal profit beam)

HarbingerOfPain

09-11-2010

(I'm gonna use Nasus)

Nasus walked through his new library making sure everything was in its right place. Then he felt a disturbance above him and he heard what he swore was ezreal....irritation flared in his mind remembering ezreal smuggling a book called the Kamasutra into his library and trying to make jokes about it calling him a freak...he remembered the pleasurable sound that the book made when it collided with the boy's head, this made the Curator of the sands chuckle.

Nasus then decided to leave his library which was hidden in the ruins of his adopted desert...he entered the glare of the sun to see that much sad had been kicked up in what seemed to have been a rather impressive explosion using his powers over the sands he quickly made the sand fall back to the ground to allow him to see...a few yards away were twisted fate (who's legs were basically buried in the sand and he was trying to dig himself out) the mad-prophet Malazar (who was now trying to get the sand of a rather uncomfortable area) and the doctor...who overall seemed rather unaffected by the explosion...Nasus quickly saw ezreal a fair distance away (and for some reason Ezreal was doing some sorta weird dance) Nasus quickly started walking towards Twisted Fate to help him outta the sand.

YYZed

09-11-2010

Pantheon waited moments for the Lich's response, the Lich stood still without responding. The stanpar repeated what he said, "What are you doing here, Lich?"
Pantheon became fed up with this and decided to take a different path.

As the champion of the league marched on a new path across the sands he heard a faint sound in the distance, "Ezreal Profit Beeeeeam!" Soon after he saw a large yelllow wave of magical energy pass overhead.
*Hmmm, so Ezreal is here as well,* Pantheon thought to himself, with that he headed in the direction of the beam to seek out Prodigal Explorer.

He traveled over a couple of dunes until he realised what stood infront of him. Several champions of the league, but none of them Ezreal.
Among the group he saw Mal'zahar, Nasus, Dr. Mundo, and a partially buried Twisted Fate.

"What did I get myself into," Pantheon muttered. With that he began walking towards the group, hopefully without seeming too aggressive.