[Open RP] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

Karthus heard the commotion indeed, followed up by the familiar and rather annoying sound of those quick moving projectiles fired from a certain agrivating creature of the void. Turning he quickly back tracked towards Singed and the Stanpar, only now realising what was wrong with the Pantheon. His soul, is still in the body but it's deteriorating. "Ready yourself little one."

Karthus opened his book as he moved forward, the pages flipping and glowing as a spectral figure appears beside him. Soon it would become apparent that this spirit was Akali. Karthus didn't have time to form her full body just yet, but this would be safer for his new servent, and even in this form she could still cause wounds, just not as heavy.
"Find the one called Kog Maw" He ordered. The spectral Akali seemed to.. resist for a moment, this was strange though he had never enslaved a champion of the league before, no matter he would examine this problem later, for now she had to obey. The ninja eventually bowed, saying nothing as she vanished, off to find his target.

K D Bonez

10-05-2010

Dodging both searing goo and flying spears, Singed could only wonder "Why? Why was the Poison not killing him? Even if controlled this should have killed any living being aside from me!" In fustration, Singed charged and slammed his spiked shield into Pantheon, who was caught unaware. It was then that he felt it. "He feels . . . light, even by muscle bounded freak standards" he pondered. "So that's- bloody hell, since when could the void preform necromancy!?!"he screamed in his mind as he fumbled with his belt for the right vial. Singed didn't really care if he dropped it or not, breaking it would just make it work faster. Soon, he'd make even a corpse stiffen up.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

Teemo quickly ran after Karthus, and seeing Singed fighting Pantheon, began to load his blowgun. Teemo then noticed that Singed poison was having little to no effect on the man from the mountain. Teemo then loaded one of his very fed void blood darts and spat it into the back of Pantheon's neck, then he quickly scrambled out of the way as some sort of Living Artillery landed where he was just standing, Teemo quickly ran through the swamp, leaping across small islands, trying to find the source.

Motas

10-05-2010

With a void dart inserted into his neck, the Stanpar was slowly losing focus. With Karthus, Teemo, and Singed in the fight, things were going to be difficult. Pantheon/Kog'Maw knew he was going to lose this fight. Kog'Maw knew that Akali and Teemo were searching for him through the senses of the swamp. He abandoned control of Pantheon in a final effort to kill Singed, as a living time bomb. The blast radius wasn't large, but it would severely cripple or even (if he was lucky) kill Singed.

He had survival instincts taking over now, he knew he was in trouble if he stood there for too much longer. Kog'Maw pinpointed the spectral Akali rushing towards him, not as strong as a champion, he could deal with and perhaps kill the incantation. Teemo, on the other hand, was an excellent tracker and therefore needed to be distracted. Kog'Maw created a clone of himself using volatile chemicals, the clone continued to fire living artillery shots while Kog'Maw made his escape. He would meet the spectral Akali in a battle of his devising, as to have the upper hand. Teemo would be distracted long enough for Kog'Maw to create an ample solution for him.

Grieved to lose his experiment, Kog'Maw left the directive of self-destruction in the shell and charged into the depths of the swamp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The shell of Pantheon lost control and the violent chemicals inside him raged for their directive. The Stanpar jumped at Singed and wrapped his arms around the Chemist's neck. The next thing to do was wait for the reaction in him to explode the chemicals all around him, the hold was a death-grip, nothing would allow him to let go.

(have fun guys, I don't expect you to die Singed, have fun )

K D Bonez

10-05-2010

"It is time" Singed thought to himself. After grabbing at his potions for a bit, he finally found what he was looking for. This was a potent poison he made after hearing about Necromancy being used for Piracy. The idea behind it is to cause the body's rigermortis to go extreme and literally freeze the body. Uncorking and letting it waft into the face of Pantheon, he knew he won. The former Champion, frozen in his bear hug, no longer moved. After that it was easy to slide out of the bear hug, and continue his work. But after a few seconds, Singed noticed that the body was twitching. "Now why is tha-" was all he could think before Pantheon explode into a million pieces, spewing deadly toxins in all directions. Singed had to thank his mentor Warwick for this shield of his, for it was the only thing that kept him from turning to mush.

(Pantheon use Self Destruct. It's not very effective! D=)

Lu Caos

10-05-2010

Karthus growled, the body having destroyed its self, this was going to make his job all the more difficult. Completely ignoring the wounded singed, for now, Karthus opened his book to another blank page.
"If I work quickly.." He thought quickly calling apon his magic, drawing upon the power of the lands around him as well as his own as he attempts to call the soul of Pantheon out of the peices. He could feel it.. it was still there, though damaged, would take him a long time to repair it, but left alone.. it surely would be eaten to nothing. The soul began to form from the peices, though it was flickering in and out of visability. Drawing it quickly into the book he decided to leave his physical form behind. With the soul in his book now, he could feel just how weak it was. Probaly won't be able to call it forth untill he could strengthen it.

His work done he looked to singed. "I know you sill breath chemist, can you move or do you require my magic to strengthen you? Which I assure you, will be less than pleasent to feel."

K D Bonez

10-06-2010

Coughing a little due to the aftermath, Singed waved a hand toward Karthus. "Please Lich, no amount of pain and suffering could make me ask you for assistance. But thanks for the though, didn't know you cared about the living" Singed jest, to Karthus's obvious distaste. "Either way, we have a more pressing matter then my well being; where's that Yordle?"

Lu Caos

10-06-2010

"I don't, but your death could possibly make this endevor all the more difficult, you're simply worth more alive to me, for now. As for the little one, I am not aware of his location." Karthus said closing his book with an audible snap. Karthus cast his gaze around the marsh searching. "Though if I could hazard a guess I would say he went after the worm"

Koragon

10-06-2010

(I think you guys missed when I tp'd in front of Singed =P. Sorry for the late post, I thought this died.)

"Not so fast Void bug, it's time for a renowned Gypsy to join this brawl."
With that, the Cardmaster grabbed 3 of his bladed cards, as well as his infamous gold card in hand. The red cards fluttered around him as Fate smirked.
"Be back in a jiffy boys." He looked to Karthus, "Sense where the magic takes me, that's where he'll be." As quick as he spoke, he vanished.

Fate, now behind the unaware Kog Maw, flung his dastardly card combo into the very open back of the beast quickly throwing his wild cards in his other hand. He gathered more cards as he saw the flying cards soar to the beast.

Motas

10-06-2010

(question, is this the copy, or actually me?)