[Open RP] Admist the Ruins

12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Co0kington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

(Janna - Not as freaky as Ez makes out)

Janna left Zaun letting the wind take her whichever way it blew, but it was no ordinary wind that took her to the burning sands of the Shurima desert as a sorceress of the air she felt it best to quell all the disturbances and cries that the wind carried and right now blowing straight through the Shurima was the destructive winds of Icathia
The edge of the void Janna thought to herself, and maybe the end of the world.
Janna began to lip the words of magic incantation a slow breeze began to form around the sands,
There is no way i'll be able to tread these burning sands
soon might gale approached and a storm began to prowl the desert with destructive force, hopefully a sandstorm that doesn't attack our other champions up ahead...

Koragon

09-11-2010

(Twisted Fate)
(I know that this is reserved for Icathia characters only, but I like to add a bit of flavor.)
"Heh, this is a lot like my father told me it'd be like."

In the hot lands of Icathia, the Card Master was slowly striding through the desert, keeping a close eye around himself. Twisted Fate had almost became discovered by Dr. Rath in the League, so he had to abandon the place for a short amount of time. He remembered the astute warrior from Mount Gargantuan speaking of leaving for Icathia. This gave the Card Master the idea to flee here for a short time.

"Maybe the fate of the cards will point me in a direction today."

As he walked, he heard the voice of what sounded like a teenage boy talking to himself. The Card Master, confused at the noises silently walked towards the rambling. There, he found the esteemed Prodigal Explorer, snared in one of the devious Icathia traps. Twisted Fate did not show himself, but he only chuckled at the sight.

"It seems the fate of the cards has served me well."

As he walked away from the ensnared Ezeral, he could only think of the ruining of what was his relationship with Evelynn. He remembered the gamble he took putting his heart into her, and believing that she was perfect for him. But, that boy... Ezeral, he ruined everything. His lying made her sway from him, and fall for him. For that, Twisted Fate should have killed him, he should have made him deal with his wrath! But, the fate of the cards has given fortune to Twisted Fate already, perhaps if he put his wrath into him, it would jinx his already good luck.

Twisted Fate, deciding to rest, sat at a rock and begins shuffling his deck.

iatnuhs

09-11-2010

(reserved for Veigar)

Veigar had heard of some happenings in Icathia. Naturally, he wanted to check it out, so he set off. He was relatively close to the Shurima Desert, having already been out wndering looking for mischief and people to fire bolts of energy into. Being evil and all, Veigar decides to set off to Icathia, and whatever it is he finds, use it to become not so squishy.

After a day or so walk, and being tired, he spies some travelers, some of who he knows from the League.. He sees Karthus and Pantheon, and gets all giddy inside, knowing that karthus was no match for his eviilllll powers, but one look from Pantheon was all he needed to back off and play nice.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Angry that Pan and Morgana were not baking cookies, Mordekaiser shouldered his mace and spied Malzahar hiding behind a dune taking pics of Pantheon's ripped body.

"That is not creepy at all........" muttered Mordekaiser.

Turning away from this sight he spied Twisted Fate hog tying Ezreal and beating him.

"...............Sigh....."muttered Mordekaiser

Turning away from this gay sight Mordekaiser sees Janna floating towards him.

Finally, a scene that is not gay, thought Mordekaiser.

At that moment..............

fabe123

09-11-2010

I'll take Cho'Gath

locked away deep inside the League's magical prison, stands Cho'Gath, one of League's greatest champions. Enslaved by a couple of wizards, he doesn't look so great now. Contained in a magical box with 5 strong magicians making sure that box won't be destroyed, with it's entire body being chained to the floor, there seemed to be no hope of ever escaping. Cho'Gath will stay here until he is summoned to fields of justice. He is standing in the darkness for hours peacefully, while in his mind an important coversation has started!

-Pantheon and Karthus are on a jurney towards the sanctuary. You must stop them! They must not find out the secret!- a deep voice slowly whispered inside Cho'Gath's mind.

-Master, I am sorry, but I am trapped in this room and I am not powerful enough to free myself. What should I do?- said Cho'Gath inside his mind, both amazed, and terryfied by the creepy voice.

-You will know soon, very soon...- said the voice while slowly fading in the silence, leaving Cho'Gath's mind to let him rest for the incoming battle....

Koragon

09-11-2010

(I like what you did there fabe. I will be writing again shortly once Twisted Fate is done with his rest.)

Kuranith

09-11-2010

(mundo here, already called dibs)

Back at his lab, mundo is dissecting one of malzahars voidlings. He finds out that they were from icathia, from sand on their feet! he decides to journey on over.

notDeAdYet

09-11-2010

(ez)
fate...
really is a funny thing
he thought to himself, the great prodigal explorer is now face-planted in the desert. He cannot see, cannot move, and recently cannot breath.
He can however, feel.
what does he feel? a dirty gypsy on his back, shoving his dirty gypsy boot heels into the great prodigal explorer, he knows because even with all the sand, the cheap cologne stings his nose like no other foul scent on the planet. Ezreal was a pity of a man, and if nothing else, he had great talent for screwing himself over, and this case was no exception.
what did i do this time
he reminisced.
oh yeah, that blue chick.. haha, pun.
he thought to himself,
self-five!
but he failed to self five as he realized the position that he was in; the gypsy had hog-tied him and there is sand in his nostrils, in his pants, his mouth, his fun parts...
maybe i shouldn't have made fun of his cheap gypsy clothes when i was tied to a...
WHAT THE HELL AM I TIED TO
Ezreal could no longer maintain his composure and started mumbling and shouting out of the sand.
"WOUehrjdh UNrweirjwoejj ERIHThodfjisdojf NOW"
"WHAT, boy?"
the gypsy let up, seeing the pathetic position that Ezreal was in.
"jsut..ASUHG JUST UNTIE ME"
the explorer said,
"why would i do that"
the cardmaster replied.
"ohhhh come on, we bros you and I, bros before hoes right?.. hahha... ha.."
the explorer regretted his choice of words, as he literally feels rage seer out of the gypsy's eyes.
"wait wait wait, let me just tell you something... you guys were... ok ok just..just so you know, you was not missing out, my man.. my...bro"
"what are you talking about"
"oh, oh, that... that Eveylnn.. was boring in the.. in the sack.. you know what i'm sayin'? you, my bro, can do better with your eyes closed!"
the gypsy was about to explode with rage
"OH WAIT, WAIT, how about this, how. about. this, i will get you, i will get you a new woman, new woman yes? gypsy understand english yes?"
the cardmaster now see for what the "prodigal explorer" really is, a good-for-nothing, troublesome bug, and he cannot stand the sight of him in the league any longer. Twisted Fate pulled out a card and enormous amounts of energy flowed from his fingertips.
"NO, NO OK HOW BOUT.. we can get Janna, I can get you.. the almost hottest girl in the League, sheeee's a keeeper this one, she's just KINDA a... hmm, should we use the term 'sleeps around'"
twisted fate showed no sign of stopping.
"I KNOW THIS BAR THREE DRINKS AND SHE'LL LET YOU RIDE HER LIKE A FRIGIGN PONY"
twisted fate stopped, not out of the curiosity of finding out if Ezreal's serious, but out of pity.
"you are a pitiful man, the lowest of the low"
"hey man, we're all wh0res, we just have different prices."
the explorer chuckled, and tried to get up, but failed because he was still tied to something.
"I've been wondering for most of the day now but, what the hell am i tied to"
Ezreal tries to free himself, but to no avail.
"hm, the great explorer gets done in by a trap, the irony."
Twisted fate effortlessly cut the device with one of his cards and Ezreal is set free.
"hey thanks man, appreciate that."
"i would leave you to die but i am a gentleman, much unlike yourself."
"whatever man, live another day, bang another chick..."
Ezreal begins to wander towards the other champions which he was unaware of being in this desert.
"I smell dead people... and for once, I have nothing to do with it. COME ON BROSKI, ADVENTURE AWAITS."
he shouts and starts running, twisted fate wasn't sure if he wanted to kill him, but he was also curious as to what mysterious forces are at work.
whatever it is
he thought to himself as he watches Ezreal steps on another trap,
the house, always wins.

Koragon

09-11-2010

(Erm, good use of me I suppose lol. Next time don't act for though, righto? Although, I will admit that was pretty close (except the word usage from Twisted Fate) We will say that happened, and now I am sitting at a rock resting.)

notDeAdYet

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
(Erm, good use of me I suppose lol. Next time don't act for though, righto? Although, I will admit that was pretty close (except the word usage from Twisted Fate) We will say that happened, and now I am sitting at a rock resting.)
( sorry, sorry, got a bit carried away lol. )

12345612 ... 37