League of Legends Lore Forum - Welcome!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amazerfulify

01-14-2012

OH almost forgot, i also wanted to know,
Who the hell is that guy in the In-game shop? Where is he from and what race is he in the Runeterra world? lol Thank you.

Zum Darl

02-06-2012

Hey guys although i might be preaching to the choir about this, have any of you wanted to learn more about the league through the JoJ but just never wanted to read that massive wall of text???

I began a narration for it so you don't have to read it all yourself. Spread the word to your Lore nooblets.

Updates are coming soon with more issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhN2N...ature=youtu.be

DavidD003

02-17-2012

i really enjoyed champion judgements and journals of jstice so why have you stopped makign them? can someone form riot please respond, i miss them

Forrestfire15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Out of curiosity, how canon are the "Ask a Champion" threads? Just read through a bunch of them and was wondering.

Darth Jaders

03-14-2012

What ever happened to the Lore? It hasn't been updated since poo got real and Jarvan brought in those two mysterious prisoners and denied Garen's assistance

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Jaders View Post
What ever happened to the Lore? It hasn't been updated since poo got real and Jarvan brought in those two mysterious prisoners and denied Garen's assistance
He's right. That was the JoJ issue directly before Xerath came out, and he came out months ago (which is probably why the "huge magical disturbance" in Shurima happened.

wolf226

03-22-2012

I wounder if Lux has a boyfriend XD

rajo101

04-21-2012

Okay, I had a question: If I start up an RP thread, am I expected to participate beyond the OP, or can I set up the situation and then lurk?