League of Legends Lore Forum - Welcome!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidmare

10-05-2010

This is good!

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Babag I can give you a Krash Kourse in helping that random fire ball symptom you have make them more focused and powerful. interested?

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

If you are interested, take 10 Episodes to charge up and 1 episode to hamakaha!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
If you’re lucky, noted Valoranian celebrities and personalities, including the tireless staff of the Journal of Justice, may even take some time from their busy schedules to respond to your questions, concerns, and musings about the world in which we summoners live.
We could use some luck here in the Lore Forums. Many community members have posted some questions about Lore in Runeterra and some questions about champions / their background. Many questions have yet to be answered... how about some attention for Lore seekers?

ChronoKaizer

11-19-2010

Just began reading through the Lore Forums. Everything seems really swell with all the upcoming issues of the Journal of Justice. Keep it up!!!

Josh de Tonreau

01-12-2011

Hi Mr. Creative Designer!

If I may ask, what are your thoughts on maybe a human male mage in the near future?
I'm curious on this topic and I'd love your feedback

4death4

Senior Recruiter

01-25-2011

I like that I can post my own lore versions here for people to discuss rather than troll{assumed reasoning}, I hope to hear your opinions.

Renekton Bot

03-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
you will also get sneak peeks at material withheld even from champions of the League.
I swear to my incredibly varied pantheon, if you're holding out on me...

pyromatics

03-28-2011

i want to know more about the red dragon monster why is here ther what is his porpose why is he so special
i want the loore behind him i'm working on a champ that has a nidalee mechainc ult and is a dragon i'm going incorperate jarvan(dragon slayer skin) and the monster in with it but idk where to go with the red dragon and how i'm going work with it.

if i can get a quick response it would be great =P ty

Sylph

Emissary of the League

05-09-2011

welcome to the lore forums~! please enjoy your visit!