League of Legends Lore Forum - Welcome!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKumar

09-11-2010

LoL reminds me of Diablo in that people play the game so much and worry about all the technical stuff, they seem to refuse to enjoy and read about the lore and reason behind their hero's fighting. It really disappoints me and I must really thank you for opening up a forum to discuss the fascinating storyline that is League of Legends.

-Kumar

Slovakattack

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Our goal is to flesh out the lore as much as possible with the resources we have. We know that you guys are missing a non-insignificant portion of it to flesh out the world. We're working hard to get it out to you. It just takes time, especially when other priorities come up for the team.

Hang in there - we'll get it out!
Excellent mate! I've always wanted a place to write and discuss lore!

Necromonger

09-12-2010

I claim this forum for the UNDERVERSSSSSSSE! and for my fanfic.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

I am going to like this forum.

Masonry

09-12-2010

Ahh Finally the Institute of war takes notice of the common summoners and maybe take a liking to lowly summoners ideas and maybe even integrate them into the league. Brilliant a larger pool of unpaid inspiration can help even the most blocked imagination come up with ideas to help deal with problems and flush out current situations. I will be transfer some of my scrolls from another of your forums this place seeming to be a much better home for them.

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

YAY, this section is just pure awesome!

IntFam

09-13-2010

...This is actually pretty cool. I don't see LoL players being absolutely HUGE on roleplay (Hell, I even opted for a non-serious name, in spite of my roleplaying ways), but the concept is nice to have here.

Also, new forum is new.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

09-13-2010
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
hey baba, can we get the JoJ on a specific date? (like every friday or every month, etc)
It's already on a specific schedule - every other Tuesday the week opposite our regular patch schedule. That means the next JOJ will be out tomorrow (9/14)!

Lehran Fye

09-13-2010

Awesome!

Azarthes

09-14-2010

I'd do the maker of this forum.

I love it.