Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rivenroth skin! (from The Yordles)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkahinkonThanas

08-04-2012

God dang it, this would be the only thing I would ever buy in a free to play game. Riven just got me all over, and Rivenroth don't get out of my head.

Please Riot, I will give you all the money I can get if you do this skin. I'll give you my car, my home, I'll play this under a bridge if it takes, doesn't matter if it's a legendary skin, a theme or a freakin' new game, me and everyone else will buy it. Don't let your fans down now! =(

Rivenroth!

Vasilas

08-04-2012

do want +1

itsmonki

08-04-2012

Yes please

UberGuitarDude

08-04-2012

Quote:
mischlitt:
for a rivenroth skin? Hell, i'd sell my pc and play on a toaster just to have such a magnificent skin. #rivenroth

lol

ZackyBlaster

08-04-2012

If riot release this skin, i will buy Riven, buy Rivenroth and become a pro riven.

LegitCookie555

Recruiter

08-04-2012

since its 1850 its going to be legendary!!! NEW ANIMATIONS MAKING EVERYTHING DARK AND GLOOMY (sort of like noctures q that texture for ulti and everything)

Meyobrin

Recruiter

08-04-2012

bunp

Podanops

08-04-2012

yesyesyesyesyes :3 yes

BigPapaBeast

08-05-2012

Riven was the first champ I bought, still love her to this day, Bunny skin was pretty cool but this... she needs a legendary skin! Rivenroth ftw!

ATV Rivenroth

08-05-2012

Bumping for glory and eternal happiness and sunshine.