Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rivenroth skin! (from The Yordles)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond Cross

08-13-2012

Gogogo!

Abyssmal Kismet

08-13-2012

Riot, please. I have never played Riven. At all. I would get RP and buy both her and this skin if this was done. I am not alone. If you peruse the forums and come across this, please realize this:

Final Fantasy VII is a collector's item worth a lot of money on Ebay. It has tons of fans. If you can legally do this, you will make a LOT of money.

Cait Sylvir

08-13-2012

Bump. Heck yes!

Swegolas

08-14-2012

I am bumping the **** out of this. I would buy this skin instantly...

evilbryan590

Recruiter

08-14-2012

Amythara

08-14-2012

Yes. Needs to happen.

Amerikajinn

08-14-2012

Bump for great justice

Good Noodle

08-15-2012

Quote:
Heziah:
I think it seems like a really cool skin idea. And maybe instead of 1 whole wing having 2 wings that are both flawed. The face could also use some work I feel like it's just lacking something, can't put my finger on it though. But I would love to see this! Let us hope for the best

But having two wings defeats the point of Rivenroth... regardless, I would still like to see this skin, even though I don't even play riven.

TheUnendingVoid

Recruiter

08-15-2012

Bump

Not sure the skin should actually be called 'Rivenroth'. Surely there would be some complications with copyright, but I would insta-buy a one-winged Riven or a Riven with tattered wings. Maybe the wings could become complete when she uses her ultimate?

Sand Kha

08-15-2012

Bump