Mac Testing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senni

09-10-2010

I would love to do a mac testing for LoL, i have been wanting to play on the mac for so long and have been unfortunately asked my roommate to play on his computer for some time now and he is getting upset with me =/. Please let me play so we can both be happy? I am a level 30 and have had a lot of experience with LoL before. Thank you
Senni

xSeven

09-10-2010

Me Too.!

I'd like to get in on the mac testing

YAY! NO BOOTCAMP!

Assailent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

I concur all of us mac users have been waiting for this forever but you know >.>.... I think I should have it more because I love RIOT!!!! lol but seriously i want it!!! Oo

My Mac:
Machine Type: Macbook Pro
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: 9400M
Settings Levels: All High with Low Shadows

Loote

Oceanic Project Manager

09-10-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

You should post on the stickied thread! That is where we are getting our list of testers from!

Assailent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Believe me I did but I thought id show my seriousness buy trying to post as much in here as possible and show off my awesome comp stats to make me look cooler. XD

TheFrumiousBandr

09-10-2010

I know I haven't gotten an email yet either, I'm sad about it :-(. Gonna just go ahead and get rid of my windows partition in the hopes that I get an email (and if I don't I'll just be more sad).

Drunkefox

09-11-2010

for some reason the page will never load...most of the league of legends web site pages load REALY slow...and its not cuz of my connection cuz i can load any other page in a different tab way faster..

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

09-12-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkefox View Post
for some reason the page will never load...most of the league of legends web site pages load REALY slow...and its not cuz of my connection cuz i can load any other page in a different tab way faster..
The download page is actually blank and just initiates a download. We'll change that when we open it up to a wider group of people.