Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toapat

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsDonovan View Post
My excitement for seeing a Quinn journal entry for Barn would not be containable

Rough idea of how the entry goes:

Quinn + Valor hide in a barn overnight, get some sleep for the first time in a long while.

Wake Up, find out the barn up and left

Alphonsio

03-27-2013

Bumpity, mah brethren! Congratulations! We've passed 3100 upvotes!

I so proud o' you!

We shall continue our march forward, our trek towards a brighter future! A future lit by the flames of Barn, the same flames of passion and dedication that burn in our hearts today!

So yeah, super good job and stuff, guys. Keep on spreadin' the word of Barn and bein' generally awesome. I know you're all good at that.

Alphonsio, Herald of Barn

lol I died again

03-27-2013

Mods, please do your job and move this thread to Player Concepts.

MyNameIsDonovan

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by toapat View Post
Rough idea of how the entry goes:

Quinn + Valor hide in a barn overnight, get some sleep for the first time in a long while.

Wake Up, find out the barn up and left
Hmmm

Quote:
Valor and I we attacked by a group of bandits on our way back from Freljord. I was careless and took a debilitating wound to my leg, and was forced to flee. Valor found the remains of an abandoned barn in which we have taken shelter. Fleeing has sapped what little strength I had left. Its strange, I feel that I should be worrying about the fact the bandits could discover our location at any second, yet I feel at ease within this barn, as if the walls themself would protect me if they could. Funny, the wind make the barn sound as if its breathing. I must sleep for now, I can only hope to see the sun once again.

I woke this morning to the smell of burning flesh. It appeared that the bandits had found me, but something found them first. Their chared remains were strewn about the forest. The barn I took refuge in is nowhere in sight, an oddity in itself, but Valor tells me it came to life and slew the bandits. Either yesterday took a mental toll on Valor, or that barn should be investigated further, I should inform the League...

MyNameIsDonovan

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Mods, please do your job and move this thread to Player Concepts.
Thank you for stopping by lol I died again. Your constructive criticism and insightful points about the validity of certain themed champs being introduced into League of Legends is eye opening and a breath of fresh air.

the flail

03-28-2013

barnp

MyNameIsDonovan

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flail View Post
barnp
barnp indeed

Nakiux

03-28-2013

barnp.................mmmm,clever

CC Shepherd

03-28-2013

You could make an entire game mode out of Barn: First team to advance their Barn a certain distance wins.

BPNess

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
After much thought, I've decided to take on the Barn Challenge (tm):

Here's what I would give to Barn (tm):

Passive: Barn has no summoner spells and is permanently rooted at all times. Replacing his summoner spells, he has two abilities:

S1) Toggle Barn Door
S2) Relocate

Barn is equal to the entire width of a lane. In addition, Barn can only exist where an allied Tower exists, or an enemy tower has been destroyed. Relocate allows Barn to move 1 tower ahead in his current lane.

When the Barn Door closes his doors, minions and champions cannot move through Barn in lane.

Q) Release the goats - releases 4 moderately strong minions from the barn into the lane. Goats attack the nearest champion or minion nearby. Goats are readily distracted by brush and will enter it whenever possible.

W) Bolstered Boards - coats Barn in extra health and additional armor for 5 sec.

E) Splinter spray - shoots a jet of damage up the lane.

R) Bullrush - releases three rampaging bulls who rush down the lane and fixate on towers.
imagine the epic team fights