Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyNameIsDonovan

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrock3 View Post
What kind of boots does barn like to wear?
Barn doesn't always where boots, but when he does, they're his fancy boots for the Gentlebarn Barn skin.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Honestly I am behind this champ being created. One of the most interesting ideas of how it came to be. We have a scarecrow y not a sentient barn. Can't be worse than the monster house movie

MyNameIsDonovan

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerKhan View Post
Barn should totally happen. It would be amazing... If you're still there, Riot, get this in development
I really do wonder if Riot is still lurking in this thread from time to time. They sure don't like to post very often though. It makes me sad id love to discuss Barn with reds, I think it would be fun.

MyNameIsDonovan

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
Honestly I am behind this champ being created. One of the most interesting ideas of how it came to be. We have a scarecrow y not a sentient barn. Can't be worse than the monster house movie
Thanks for the support Nikyre! Make sure to tell your friends!!!

Malrock3

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerKhan View Post
Barn should totally happen. It would be amazing... If you're still there, Riot, get this in development
Fully Agree! I mean we even have over 2,500 upvotes!

Malrock3

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsDonovan View Post
I really do wonder if Riot is still lurking in this thread from time to time. They sure don't like to post very often though. It makes me sad id love to discuss Barn with reds, I think it would be fun.
I try to grab a little attention for barn in other threads i see iron stylus posting in. Or any time the discussion seems appropriate to bring it back around to barn. Perhaps we should all do this? Either that or we need another red bait post?

Malrock3

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
I couldn't agree more!

Alphonsio

12-11-2012

QoTD:

Gonna have to agree with what Donovan said earlier. A simple hard CC feels a bit too easy of a counter, but counterplay through taking cleanse or building a Quicksilver Sash feels like appropriate counter-play to me.

Also, bumpity.

Malrock3

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonsio View Post
QoTD:

Gonna have to agree with what Donovan said earlier. A simple hard CC feels a bit too easy of a counter, but counterplay through taking cleanse or building a Quicksilver Sash feels like appropriate counter-play to me.

Also, bumpity.
Gangplank can still eat an orange and be K right?

x1 Godja

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsDonovan View Post
Thanks for the support Nikyre! Make sure to tell your friends!!!
you dont really care for support you just want to bump your peice of **** thread. Im sorry but never in a million years is this stupid worthless idea going to come to LoL, if it does ill quit.