Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Sathe

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post

Supported. We need sentient barns in League of Legends.
Really? same sound clip?

MyNameIsDonovan

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamLeviathan View Post
Clever.

...and I really shouldn't overanalyze, but hate grab seems like it'd be hard to adjust the numbers for in terms of effectiveness 1v1 versus effectiveness in a teamfight.

though maybe not too bad since if it's just a snare the opponent can possibly generate the damage to break it themselves... Hmmm. Might be too easy to break in a teamfight then, though.
yeah i thought of that too, maybe do a damage reduction based on the number of enemy champions in the area, similar to wukongs passive?

Fenrs

08-01-2012

I would actually really like a champion like this. Not necessarily a barn, but a fiery splintery mass of pain with unique CC mechanics. The kit is actually really well designed; he locks down a problem champion, forcing them to either take lots of damage or have their team free them by focusing Barn, who would by my guess be a tank by the way he's designed, and they take damage themselves from his passive...

So, it's a tank that forces people to focus him and take damage by doing so, or let them have the best guy on their team be hard CC'd + damaged for a long time. That's pretty cool.

edit; also for the damage to break hate grab, it could be X damage done by a single target; so that in a 1v1 the damage is reasonable to break out of on your own, but in a teamfight whoever reaches X damage first breaks the hold.

MyNameIsDonovan

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrs View Post
I would actually really like a champion like this. Not necessarily a barn, but a fiery splintery mass of pain with unique CC mechanics. The kit is actually really well designed; he locks down a problem champion, forcing them to either take lots of damage or have their team free them by focusing Barn, who would by my guess be a tank by the way he's designed, and they take damage themselves from his passive...

So, it's a tank that forces people to focus him and take damage by doing so, or let them have the best guy on their team be hard CC'd + damaged for a long time. That's pretty cool.
you basically summed up my entire idea for him, glad you like it!

Zulishmidu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

First thing I thought of

Velcro Raptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

roit pls.

Stacks210

08-01-2012

thats gonna be my next top lane champ

Brightcarvings

08-01-2012

Finally a champion that I have a chance of landing one of my skillshots against.

MyNameIsDonovan

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightcarvings View Post
Finally a champion that I have a chance of landing one of my skillshots against.
yeah, but youre going to make him very mad

Constiplaytion

08-01-2012

Sounds like he would be a good jungler