Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwongstar

10-10-2012

Cool XD someone brought this thread back alive

KajaGrae

10-10-2012

Riot Pls

Alphonsio

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwongstar View Post
Cool XD someone brought this thread back alive
As long as passion and loyalty burns in our hearts like glorious fury burns in our Champion's, this thread will not die. The Brotherhood is strong, the Brotherhood is determined! We will not go away quietly, we will not give up the fight to speak out for The Sentient Barn!

Riot wants to make its customers happy and add new variety to their champion roster. Barn is something with no easy analogues to other champions in mentality, silhouette, etc. He's such a unique, wonderful concept, something so monstrous yet noble, even tragic. He's a champion I know so many of us here can attach ourselves to, be proud and happy to play.

That's why I speak here. That's why I bump this thread, upvote posts, etc. Barn's induction into the League is a cause worth fighting for and I know I won't give up on it. And, I believe, the rest of the Brotherhood shares my views and feels the same.

We will see him on the Fields of Justice one day, my brethren. These things take time.

Luckily, we have plenty.

Alphonsio, Herald of Barn

facetious

10-10-2012

He can have a pirate skin, too.

The Barnacle.

AIodia

10-10-2012

lol... barn... the farmhouse >.>

MyNameIsDonovan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonsio View Post
As long as passion and loyalty burns in our hearts like glorious fury burns in our Champion's, this thread will not die. The Brotherhood is strong, the Brotherhood is determined! We will not go away quietly, we will not give up the fight to speak out for The Sentient Barn!

Riot wants to make its customers happy and add new variety to their champion roster. Barn is something with no easy analogues to other champions in mentality, silhouette, etc. He's such a unique, wonderful concept, something so monstrous yet noble, even tragic. He's a champion I know so many of us here can attach ourselves to, be proud and happy to play.

That's why I speak here. That's why I bump this thread, upvote posts, etc. Barn's induction into the League is a cause worth fighting for and I know I won't give up on it. And, I believe, the rest of the Brotherhood shares my views and feels the same.

We will see him on the Fields of Justice one day, my brethren. These things take time.

Luckily, we have plenty.

Alphonsio, Herald of Barn
Spoken like a true Herald.
Im glad you're around Alphonsio, you always seem to put the overall feelings of the Brotherhood to words. If Riot were to read a Barn post, I hope they read yours.

Donovan, Prophet of Barn

MyNameIsDonovan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetious View Post
He can have a pirate skin, too.

The Barnacle.
Love it, I think he should have a very "Davy Jones" feel from Pirates of the Caribbean

MyNameIsDonovan

10-10-2012

Also, im still curious on peoples opinions regarding possible FEED and FEEL changes. Feel free to post your own concerns, ideas, pictures of grumpy cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsDonovan View Post
I love when people post suggestions!
That was one thing I was worried about as well. In its given form, it would last for 8 straight seconds at full stacks, which is a long time, but if the two teams keep skirmishing and not committing Barn could lose alot of stacks just turning FeelTF on and off.

There are two semi possible solutions that I came up with.
  1. Give full stacks on kills or assists- This would allow Barn to throw up FeelTF and if the teamfight goes his way, gets his FeedTF refreshed and can keep pumping out some nice AOE damage. Damage would have to be lowered slightly to ensure its not too OP
  2. Redo Feel/FeedTF- Something like FeelTF stacks 5 times. FeedTF needs 5 stacks to activate. If Barn does not have 5 stacks upon activation, he offers some of his own lifeforce(hp per missing stack) to make up for it. This way, Barn can turn it on whenever he wants, at the cost of health.

I kinda like number 2, let me know what you guys think

Rocket Black Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

roit pls

Cezyou

10-10-2012

I personally like the idea of health feeding FeedtF (since he's made of wood).

Maybe he can pick up the splinters from E for stacks as well?

Manaless with Heat or something instead of the weird stack thing? The stack thing reminds me of old Tryndamere Q, which they got rid of. With Heat (assuming that he gains Heat on kills or whenever he would gain stacks) it's like adding small things as tinder will get him burning faster than shoving a huge buff down his throat? An evocative mechanic, I think, though this would make jungling him a bit difficult in the beginning.