Battlecast Prime Cho’Gath Sighted!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hail Of Thorns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

i don't understand every1 who supports this riot is just taking your money this thing isn't worth $20 when he already has a legendary. Not to mention alone this game isn't balanced for them to keep making more and more and more champions. Their downfall is the fact that they focus their time raking in money, but not balancing the game.

Read this carefully, yeah it's a cool skin, but then how come they're making a battlecast series, but so far 2 of them are 975 and this one is 1820? What about Gentleman Cho'Gath he's already a legendary skin of 1820? Will Riot refund people? Will they lower the price of Gentleman Cho? How are we going to get the Battlecast series if 1 of them is more expensive than the other ones? They're making 6 of these things and is it really worth it to buy 1 that looks almost like Battlecast Urgot but more expensive.

Just think about it.

Oxye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancouKaiser View Post
I feel like I should address this while I think about it. Battlecast PRIME. I am assuming this is a greater variant of the Battlecast-type skin which interests me as to whether or not there could be more Battlecast Skins of other champions. (Maybe a Battlecast/Pulsefire feud?)
Wouldn't doubt it. Look at the feud between Viktor and Jayce. Viktor transformed himself into a robot, almost. That's his "Glorious Evolution," turn people over to the miracles of techmaturgy. Jayce, on the other hand, developed a suit, a futuristic one at that, much like Pulsefire Ezreal. So, in short, maybe Jayce is the designer of the "Pulsefire" team and Viktor, being the apparent "villain," is the designer of the "Battlecast" team. One team is flesh converted to machine, the other is high tech suits. Who will win? What will happen? Am I correct in my theory? Who knows? Only Riot.

CourtOfMiracles

08-01-2012

THIS.... is awesome!

Oxye

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Of Thorns View Post
How are we going to get the Battlecast series if 1 of them is more expensive than the other ones?
Battlecast PRIME, my good friend. Cho'Gath was probably one of the first creatures to be converted using Techmaturgy.

Stiggy Fulgore

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Be Hamboning View Post
Wouldn't doubt it. Look at the feud between Viktor and Jayce. Viktor transformed himself into a robot, almost. That's his "Glorious Evolution," turn people over to the miracles of techmaturgy. Jayce, on the other hand, developed a suit, a futuristic one at that, much like Pulsefire Ezreal. So, in short, maybe Jayce is the designer of the "Pulsefire" team and Viktor, being the apparent "villain," is the designer of the "Battlecast" team. One team is flesh converted to machine, the other is high tech suits. Who will win? What will happen? Am I correct in my theory? Who knows? Only Riot.
That's what's getting me. There were talks of (probably just people joking) perhaps more Pusefire skins for other champions. Makes me wonder what they're gonna do with the idea.

Ezzary

08-01-2012

Not to take a dump on such a great skin. I understand it has defining qualities for an 1820... But 2 1820s'? I mean honestly if you want mega hype reduce Gentleman to 975, being that this is pretty much blowing that skin out've the water. I'm just saying, your marketing here isn't making much sense to me.

Oxye

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtpain66k View Post
Relinquish the flesh. The Glorious Evolution has begun, my friend.
-queue slow buildup of Viktor's laugh-

TofuTurtle

Recruiter

08-01-2012

i woulda got this if it were a theme like pulsefire ez. 200 less rp with cool bonus **** sounds good

Oxye

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancouKaiser View Post
That's what's getting me. There were talks of (probably just people joking) perhaps more Pusefire skins for other champions. Makes me wonder what they're gonna do with the idea.
Well, probably not PULSEFIRE skins, but a group of high tech, suit wearing heroes who fight evil.

Erhem...GO! GO! PULSEFIRE RANGERS!

SonOfAthena

08-01-2012

It...just won't be the same without the cane and monocle...will it?