Enemy champions sometimes show on the mini-map, but they aren't really there.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrios

08-01-2012

This has happened to me about handful of time. I like to keep a close eye on the mini-map to catch anything suspicous. Ex: My team was setting up for Baron, then while looking at the mini-map I "saw" the enemy Amumu taking our blue side golems. So I make the call telling my team that Amumu is at golems, so lets just do Baron. Then magically Amumu appears mid at an impossible fast rate (and no, he didn't have teleport or boots5 and 5 PD's).
I don't know if i'm the only person, but this is a big problem if you make a big objective call thinking that only of the enemy players isnt there to contest, but they really are there.

cutest1

08-01-2012

yeah this has happened to me in 2 separate games.

had a volibear pop up on the map at wraths for a split second, just to show up in top lane no more than a few seconds later

was also jungling and i actually saw nocturne at my red(not just on map) , disappeared instantly then was at bottom lane instantly. he was level 2, so..

such a retarded bug

GadgetPhenom

09-18-2012

This bug is still occurring.

My Desired Name

09-18-2012

This happened to me once today I think, but I don't exactly remember the incident. I just dismissed it as lag or something.