The League Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deädly

08-16-2012

This is probably not the first League of Legends Hunger Games story out there, but its my first so I hope you enjoy and leave some feedback The story is in the perspective of Ashe.

"Welcome, champions of all regions. Today is the very first annual, League Games! 24 of you partcipating in the League will be chosen to fight on a new map chosen by the Summoners back home. 12 males and 12 females shall fight to the death and, unlike usual, will never return to your homes. There will first be the Chariot rides, in which your Summoner's will see you for the first time. You will be dressd by your stylists for your interview which is after you train in the Training Center where you will learn about weapons and potions and the bes time to use your ultimates, which is the only ability you will be allowed to use in the arena. Now, we shall pick the names." Announces the Head summoner Phreak. Fear begins to take over as reality sinks in. My closest friends or even I will be forced to kill one another, but your death is permenant. My arrows rest in my quiver but my bow stays firmly in my grasp, formed out of enchanted ice, it's the finest bow in all of the League, but if I get picked I will be no match for Darius's decapitation or Draven's axes or Noctourne's darkness and many others. Suddenly I realize everyone is staring at me and Poppy thrusts me forward.

"Good luck Ashe, I'll be cheering for you." she says, and that's when I realize my name has been called. I feel my face go pale as I stumble onto the stage and watch as everyone begins to feel unsettled. My name is the first of everyone's to be called so I guess that should give me and advantage, right? I begin to feel sick to my stomach as the other tributes allign the stage side by side.

"Ashe. Fiora. Irelia. Kayle. Morgana. Zyra. Annie. Lux. Sona. Vayne. Caitlyn. Nidalee. Now for the males. Master Yi. Darius. Jax. Garen. Kennen. Ryze. Ezreal. Nunu. Cho'Gath. Shaco. Fizz, and last but certainly not least, Tryndmare." he finishes but at the last name I cannot help but gasp. My own husband will go into the arena with my, but only one of us will come out, and THATS not even definate. I look at him, now blurry with the hot tears in my eyes. The last thing I see before the guards take me away is his face full of pain.

Syclicient

08-17-2012

I am here for fizz. Don't kill him please

JuicyDoh

08-17-2012

More, PLEASEEEE... but i wish Janna was there too, but oh well, looking forward to reading the rest. Sounds cool.

IS1f11317b19b1826a517ec

10-31-2012

make sure lux gets a tons of kills before u end up killin her.