RP to IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze kae View Post
so it would cost 2050 Ip to buy a Great Quint and you got 3 slots.820 for a single mark(9slots), glyph (9slots)or seal (9 slots) one SO with a 1 Rp to 1 IP ratio
3x2050= 6150
27x820=22140
6150+22140=28290
50$=7200 RP
28290/7200 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************28290/7200******end_of_the_skype_highlighting thats almost 200$ yes you heard right 200$ with a couple IP left over to idk give to the homeless or something cause your FILTHY RICH
Now if you buy the bottom class that would be around 70$
So really buying power is EXPENSIVE and im sure Riot wont mind the extra 200$ some idiot wants to put into the game
Thats not the point now is it? We have people working making easily 50-200/hr and this would just be a drop in the pond for them. Hell on my measly 40/hr im easily willing to spend some 200 bucks on a game which i play daily. Wonder why WoW gold farmers strike it rich? Cuz ppl are lazy. , and the point there is that gold farming in WoW ruined, raped and quartered the economy in WoW.

refer to http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=251910 - and these are the normal guys not earning the crazy 500k salaries some of my friends do (who play).

It's all about balance and making everyone on a level playing field. A proper balanced game will impose a monthly fee with no options to buy further character, or IP boosting items (the exceptions being skins). Money can buy some power and im not denying riot needs money to survive. But they have limited to this 'buying of power' limited to how many games you can play (as evidenced by double ip/exp stuff)

Not to mention imposing a monthly fee would put a stop the majority of 12 yr olds getting on and multing to sockpuppet their immature ideas. It will prolli cut down on rqers and leavers as they cant just go make another acc unelss they are willing to forsake their main.

Safecracker

09-17-2010

WoW gold farmers rich? At what cost to their social life do you think they paid to get that way? Hahaha
Plus, you're assuming if someone paid for all these runes they're going to be any better. Heck, they can have all teir 3 and I'll still kick their azz. Runes can only get you so far, it comes down to teamwork more than anything else in this game.

Quote:
Not to mention imposing a monthly fee would put a stop the majority of 12 yr olds getting on and multing to sockpuppet their immature ideas. It will prolli cut down on rqers and leavers as they cant just go make another acc unelss they are willing to forsake their main.
So you're saying LoL needs a monthly fee? If so you can GTFO and go back to HoN!!
That's something Riot prizes themselves in, not having for people to pay unwillingly to play.
:P

Villiroth

09-17-2010

Its a ****ty idea, just drop it.

GayQueen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2010

No

Villiroth

09-17-2010

So by your 1-1 math, I would get a grand total of 18 IP atm?

Your absolutely ****ing stupid if your will to pay that much for alittle bit of IP, just save it. You never know when it might mean the difference between you paying $20 to get that new champ bundle or $10.

Shuriken13

09-18-2010

No. No no no no no. I love how you can't buy runes with RP. This makes it so you actually have to play games to get runes.

Fellator

Recruiter

10-14-2010

lol

iSinX

09-19-2011

People need to recognize the holes in another individuals argument, fellator is a stupid individual also fellator everyone of your arguments about the gaming being more skewed toward people willing to pay for rp --> ip conversions is shut down due to the fact of a cap on the conversions because of people most likely willing to abuse it... also not buying power? dude seriously? almost all the champions riot has released recently has been 6300 ip, or 975 rp, and most people dont have a lot of time to spend time grinding up to 6300 ip, and depending on how the champion is designed, getting new runes for that same champion... seriously bro? get a life, or better yet, get somewhere around 70 iq points, because at this stage you are considered clinically ******ed, to be slightly above mentally incompetent is considered a major improvement at this stage in your life. Good Day To You.

iSinX

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
please use a dictionary. Or even Google. I know it's not necessary in your Bogan school until second grade, but refrain from looking like an illiterate **** who doesn't realise d1ck+head is not indicative of the cancerous phallic growth on your nob.
nob? seriously? nob is slang for head, its intended meaning is not head... also you spelled ambiguous wrong... so I am quite sure that is you who need the dictionary, and btw, bogan is also a slang word, and using a thesaurus for big words like cancerous and phallic and indicative is quite revealing of how low self-esteem an individual like you has. Also another tell-tale sign is that the average vocabulary of the words that you used increased ten-fold... so good job there genius. You are the cancerous individual, a cancer on society, and every argument that you make reveals the level of stupidity an individual like you has, and frankly I am surprised that natural selection hasn't taken you out of the human equation.