RP to IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellfareCheck

Junior Member

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
On a more serious note, you are basically saying, oh, i can just pay X for a uni degree WITHOUT ANY STUDY. You are using your money to BUY something that SHOULD be earned with HARD WORK.

please just think bout this. You all stooges
You can also buy a character that costs 6300 influence points with 975 riot points, where's that "hard work" in that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinburg Time View Post
Hahahaha. Grimmis was wrong by saying "It's not buying power", but you're the MORON who is trolling this post. Not fun when you get trolled back is it? He's at least making sense of what he's writing and backing up his argument logically.

P.S. I remember you Fellator from a match after you fed the other team and left halfway through... so your opinions shouldn't matter to anyone here and I question your age as well as IQ.

Do yourself a favor Grimmis and don't respond to this dip.
Your post is a tad ambigious. Who the fk are you trying to shoot down, cuz theres no 'logic' in Grimmis' arguments. And yes, i do derive enjoyment from you suckers milling around in circles. Oh, and if you dont see the logic in the post YOU quoted. Dayum, no wonder the world's going to idiocracy.

p.s. atleast i didn't RQ unlike some sore losers out there.
p.p.s man... hypocrite much? reading ur post ur saying grimmis has 'logic' behind his posts yet you say he is wrong. to ur p.s. Stop trying to use untrue red herrings. My reply: Ur ****s small so yo mum's gotta service black men to be satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellfareCheck View Post
You can also buy a character that costs 6300 influence points with 975 riot points, where's that "hard work" in that?
Champions go on a weekly rotation and are in principle 'equal'. Being able to buy runes take that 'balance' out of whack. Taking this argument to extremes, someone at lvl 10 can spend some serious $$ and get a full set of teir 3 runes via rune combiner. This is a very slippery slope, if riot lets us buy runes, what's next? rune slots? By grimmis' argument, sure by lvl 30 we'll have full rune slots anyways, so why cant people pay to unlock them earlier? Then we'd have these fully decked out teir 3 rune pages on lvl 1s. And it would only cost a couple hundred bucks. For some people thats play money. It would totally ruin the game for beginners.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lindinburg Time

Junior Member

09-15-2010

It's "ambiguous" not abigious you illiterate fck... and here you go troll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYE6DhAoQM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellfareCheck

Junior Member

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
Your post is a tad ambigious. Who the fk are you trying to shoot down, cuz theres no 'logic' in Grimmis' arguments. And yes, i do derive enjoyment from you suckers milling around in circles. Oh, and if you dont see the logic in the post YOU quoted. Dayum, no wonder the world's going to idiocracy.

p.s. atleast i didn't RQ unlike some sore losers out there.
p.p.s man... hypocrite much? reading ur post ur saying grimmis has 'logic' behind his posts yet you say he is wrong. to ur p.s. Stop trying to use untrue red herrings. My reply: Ur ****s small so yo mum's gotta service black men to be satisfied.



Champions go on a weekly rotation and are in principle 'equal'. Being able to buy runes take that 'balance' out of whack. Taking this argument to extremes, someone at lvl 10 can spend some serious $$ and get a full set of teir 3 runes via rune combiner. This is a very slippery slope, if riot lets us buy runes, what's next? rune slots? By grimmis' argument, sure by lvl 30 we'll have full rune slots anyways, so why cant people pay to unlock them earlier? Then we'd have these fully decked out teir 3 rune pages on lvl 1s. And it would only cost a couple hundred bucks. For some people thats play money. It would totally ruin the game for beginners.
^
"By grimmis' argument, sure by lvl 30 we'll have full rune slots anyways, so why cant people pay to unlock them earlier"
He didn't say that, he proposed a max limit on the RP to IP conversion, can you not read? Still... you can't buy teir 3 runes at level 10, they're locked. But even then, when you hit level 20 and you're able to use teir 3, so can everyone else. I had all teir 3 runes at level 20 with IP to spare. It wouldn't ruin the game for beginners because by the time you're 20, you'll already have a good amount of IP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellfareCheck

Junior Member

09-15-2010

LoL Lind that video took the words right out of my mouth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2010

I repeat.

On a more serious note, you are basically saying, oh, i can just pay X for a uni degree WITHOUT ANY STUDY. You are using your money to BUY something that SHOULD be earned with HARD WORK.

You still stooges.

Lol at your fail retorts. Go cry to your mummy. Then she can make you feel better with your tiny ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinburg Time View Post
It's "ambiguous" not abigious you illiterate fck... [/url]
LOOOOOOOOOOL. You have no idea how hard im laughing atm. I actually thought i made a typo, but reading back i guess you just need glasses. Screw that, whats the point of giving people like you sight? Just go walk off a cliff and erase yourself from the gene pool. Man kind will thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fast Train

Junior Member

09-16-2010

Agreed with original post.

Fellator
It is ambiguous, he's right. Get a spell check troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castingmagic

Junior Member

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOL. You have no idea how hard im laughing atm. I actually thought i made a typo, but reading back i guess you just need glasses. Screw that, whats the point of giving people like you sight? Just go walk off a cliff and erase yourself from the gene pool. Man kind will thank you.
One word describes Fellator: Idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinburg Time View Post
not abigious you illiterate fck... [/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Train View Post
It is ambiguous, he's right.
Nah, just LoLing at his hypocrisy. One word to describe you all: Mistakes.