RP to IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obsidian Enigma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2010

We should instead impliment a IP to RP system. ^^ That way we can fill out those RP holes with some IP, and I can get my hands on Corporate Mundo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
NOOB. rethink what YOU just wrote.
just... reread what you said. And yes, runes can make you +50 hit. People need to WORK to get it, that's the argument with not buying power with money. Seriously ppls these days >.>
Noob?
Runes can be bought with IP from playing matches anyways. Buying power would be buying something you can't get unless you buy RP.
Just an FYI Fellator you can buy a "7 Rune Page Bundle" with RP...

Go troll a different post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
And yes, runes can make you +50 hit.
How?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmis View Post
Noob?
Runes can be bought with IP from playing matches anyways. Buying power would be buying something you can't get unless you buy RP.
Just an FYI Fellator you can buy a "7 Rune Page Bundle" with RP...

Go troll a different post.
... man im sorry, i have to resort to calling you an idiot. By your argument, your mum can be 'bought' because she can be 'played' so easily. Fken lol. The rune pg bundle is for an extra PAGE and not the runes u stooge.

On a more serious note, you are basically saying, oh, i can just pay X for a uni degree WITHOUT ANY STUDY. You are using your money to BUY something that SHOULD be earned with HARD WORK.

Stooge. Indeed, go troll a different post.

oh yea, report me. But before any actions, riot staff, please PLEASE please knock this doofus a good one in the head.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
... man im sorry, i have to resort to calling you an idiot. By your argument, your mum can be 'bought' because she can be 'played' so easily. Fken lol. The rune pg bundle is for an extra PAGE and not the runes u stooge.

On a more serious note, you are basically saying, oh, i can just pay X for a uni degree WITHOUT ANY STUDY. You are using your money to BUY something that SHOULD be earned with HARD WORK.

Stooge. Indeed, go troll a different post.

oh yea, report me. But before any actions, riot staff, please PLEASE please knock this doofus a good one in the head.

You can only get an additional 11.7 damage bonus off of full attack runes. " WITHOUT ANY STUDY "? You're argument is full of holes. Some people don't have as much time on their hands as you do to earn that much IP, thus by buying RP and converting it to IP would benefit both riot and the players. It's cool that you don't like to support a fun game like League of Legends, that's your business, but some of us do. Also there's a max amount of runes you can use, so it's not making one person overpowered compared to someone with the same runes. You're still going to have to play to level up and get access to the rune slots anyways. Riot could also put a max on the conversion, so people couldn't exploit it. Ever think of that? The original post was "RP to IP to get rid of the extra RP still sitting around from bought skins or characters." How about more constructive criticism and less calling people "Idiots, noobs, stooges, and doofus". (Or are you not mature enough?)
And report you? Hahahaha. You troll, but I don't care enough to report you. You're seriously not worth anyone's time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetReadyBro

Junior Member

09-15-2010

Lmao Fellator you've got no clue do you?!

Sure runes can give you an advantage, but you can get IP from matches. Doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still making out with IP, therefore you can still buy runes. The only thing the person converting RP to IP is gaining would be less time to accumulate what he's bound to get. Grim's right, not everyone has millions of hours of game play. I like the "max out" he suggested, it would prevent people from going overboard and buying nothing but runes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamikaze kae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2010

Buyin power lets think most runes cost 820 thats what almost 5$ im do you really want to spend 50$ makin a good rune page i dont think so if your spending that much im sure riot wont mind


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellfareCheck

Junior Member

09-15-2010

yeah Kamikaze kae, even with all those runes, it's no guarantee you're going to be any better. If they did implement it, I'm sure riot would put a max on the number of points you would be able to convert so you couldn't go overboard. I'd just like to get rid of some of these extra RP I've got looming around and converting them to IP doesn't sound like a half bad idea.
Wow Fellator, do you read anything you type?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-15-2010

On a more serious note, you are basically saying, oh, i can just pay X for a uni degree WITHOUT ANY STUDY. You are using your money to BUY something that SHOULD be earned with HARD WORK.

please just think bout this. You all stooges


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lindinburg Time

Junior Member

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellator View Post
On a more serious note, you are basically saying, oh, i can just pay X for a uni degree WITHOUT ANY STUDY. You are using your money to BUY something that SHOULD be earned with HARD WORK.

please just think bout this. You all stooges
Hahahaha. Grimmis was wrong by saying "It's not buying power", but you're the MORON who is trolling this post. Not fun when you get trolled back is it? He's at least making sense of what he's writing and backing up his argument logically.

P.S. I remember you Fellator from a match after you fed the other team and left halfway through... so your opinions shouldn't matter to anyone here and I question your age as well as IQ.

Do yourself a favor Grimmis and don't respond to this dip.