RP to IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiLLaKr1ckett

09-10-2010

I would really like some sort of way to convert left over RP to ip because there's really nothing you can do with that left over RP if it's less than 250. Then you just have useless RP just rotting with nothing to use it for. Like for people like me who don't get RP to often it's not really helping me any. I'd be absolutely fine with a 1 for 1 deal just to clear it off.

Grimmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

I like this idea. It'd be easier if they had some form of conversion.

Moosenocalypse

09-10-2010

That defeats the whole "Not being able to buy power" argument that Riot is so steadfast for so it's NEVER going to happen.

Buckle

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Moose View Post
That defeats the whole "Not being able to buy power" argument that Riot is so steadfast for so it's NEVER going to happen.
This guy.

Grimmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Moose View Post
Original post. He's saying Riot Point to Influence Points. Even if you spend all the traded points to runes, it's not going to matter. People can still buy runes with the IP they get from games. It's not like you're buying a special buff that makes you hit for +50 or some **** like that, it's trading RP to IP.

Dirges

09-10-2010

Having leftover RP is like having spare change on a gift card. It makes you come back to the store to purchase more. I know I shouldn't be spending money on a free game, but a hundred or so RP are burning a hole in my account, and will probably break my resolution to stop buying more.

It's a trap!

Prof sin7

09-11-2010

Just buy IP boost with your left over RP. It's way better than a 1-1 trading ratio.

Frieth

09-11-2010

You can buy power by buying runes with RP if this were the case.

Inorashi

09-11-2010

Riot said that they dont sell ip because it sells power...they want you to actually work to get ip for get runes so its fair to the people that dont spend money.

Fellator

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmis View Post
Ok... read the original post. He's saying Riot Point to Infulence Points. There's no power gain at all there. Even if you spend all the traded points to runes, it's not going to matter. People can still buy runes with the IP they get from games. It's not like you're buying a special buff that makes you hit for +50 or some **** like that, it's trading RP to IP. Rethink what you just wrote.
NOOB. rethink what YOU just wrote.

just... reread what you said. And yes, runes can make you +50 hit. People need to WORK to get it, that's the argument with not buying power with money. Seriously ppls these days >.>