Should I uninstall?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skarra

08-08-2012

First of all, season 3 isn't going to be until 2013. Second, the sad reality is that if you are 900 Elo now the highest you will prolly ever achieve is 1250 max. There is no way to ever get 1600+ from 900 even if you are a 1600 player. If you place in gold, you stay there. If you place 1200, you stay 1200.

JustenBrutality

08-08-2012

Don't let losing get you down, I suggest re-watching what you did in your last game and learn from your mistakes. IF say w/e the enemy role played did a great job watch what they did, learn from them. Just keep trying and have fun mostly. Everyone rages at this game, ignore trolls :3 be positive!

Leakproofsun

Recruiter

08-08-2012

i would

Baltheir

08-08-2012

Don't stress dude, just hang in there.
Try to get in a real team, preferably with friends...and just keep playing, you'll get out of there.

Fearless Diglett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

I dipped to about 800 due to stupid mistakes (some were my own). I am now about 1200. There IS escape from what is commonly known as ELO hell. My strategy was to remain positive and respectful. Frustration will feed the enemy team to victory.

Akira Kid41

08-08-2012

You SOB queuing into ranked only knowing how to fulfill one role. If you don't plan on putting two to three times the amount more of time you spent leveling to thirty into normal games, then yes, please uninstall and maybe elo hell will disappear.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

If you are no longer having fun, then you can uninstall.

If you're still having fun, keep the game and just play for the fun of it bro (: