Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I uninstall?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kennys Void

08-02-2012

to be honnest if you love the game it doesnt matter how poorly you do just keep practiceing and learning more

Nesious

08-02-2012

Season 3 is going to start eventually, so wait then, itll reset your ELO. Either way, dont give up, i was at 900 ELO awhile ago, ive climbed all the way to 1300 ELO atm and still going up. Just cooperate with your team, be nice to them. 90% of the game is mentality. Its the basis for doing decently in whatever you do.

Restore the roar

08-07-2012

Yes.

Dediguise

08-07-2012

Season 3 is approaching...

CheesyBud

08-08-2012

i have the exact same problem... i play support with alistar and when i have a proper person on bottom with me i get around 30 assists a game... but when the kids dont know what to do i fail and go negative and we always lose. It seems like all the game puts me with are people who turret rush in the beginning and die instantly.

NoneLikeRob

08-08-2012

Quote:
Heretikus:
Seriously?? O___O

I'm starting to be convinced to go back to playing support now. I have gotten a lot better at it since I stopped playing it. Hmm, now I'm wondering if i was actually part of the problem while I was playing support when I started solo queuing ranked. I had experience ahead of time playing ranked teams with friends though.

Maybe I sucked really bad at it and they never told me...

Can't +1 this enough, I started playing with high-elo friends when I first started, then I decided to break away from the nipple and found out i was trash. Watching and analyzing YouTube vids by the pros though has REALLY increased my game. They show you how a champ is REALLY supposed to be played and if you analyze it enough, commit it to memory, you begin to get the big picture.

HaShedon

08-08-2012

It's just a run of bad luck. You're statistically less likely to get screwed over than the other team. Keep at it, and if you're better than your current elo, it'll rise.

weizhong5

08-08-2012

Try using a different type of champion. And Season 3's coming soon anyways, so you can always look forward to that.

Kälte Leutnant

08-08-2012

**** this is worse then 700 elo

slimjimo10

08-08-2012

I just went 20/5/16 as Graves. Even though my elo makes me look bad, I actually enjoy it at times, even with all the idiots.