Will Xin Zhao still be OP after nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

08-04-2012

Just to note, I don't really think Xin Zhao is OP, I just think he is strong. I posted this thread because I was afraid that this nerf totally destroyed the champion.

Agathora

08-05-2012

Xin Zhao isn't nearly as OP as Teemo or Darius ... where can i go to read the patch notes and i agree with Katti , why nerf what makes a champion unique or what they're good at?

Judas Priest

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathora View Post
Xin Zhao isn't nearly as OP as Teemo or Darius ... where can i go to read the patch notes and i agree with Katti , why nerf what makes a champion unique or what they're good at?
Here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/e...st-patch-notes

I created the table I posted based on the information from this page.

ninbushido

08-07-2012

In some thread I cannot locate they did an analysis that at level 6, burst from Xin Zhao can be done faster than a combo from Annie or something. Yeah, his damage needs to be toned down.

thekelson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

The reason your table is wrong, is because you didn't apply the attack per level bonus for level 1. So, you add the base and AD/lvl to get the level 1 total which is what the guy was showing you earlier.

Saigo Getsuga

08-07-2012

Xin is balanced,Not even close to OP.

There are stronger bruiser like, J...a...x.

Or riven.

Judas Priest

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekelson View Post
The reason your table is wrong, is because you didn't apply the attack per level bonus for level 1. So, you add the base and AD/lvl to get the level 1 total which is what the guy was showing you earlier.
But it doesn't apply for level 1.

e7TopHatter

08-07-2012

All this nerf is designed to do is punish top-lane Xin Zhao's who stack armour penetration, attack damage runs and then counter-item top lane.

Every top lane Xin I see will pick an item that benefits him against his top lane counter-part, then will proceed to burst the top-lane high health bruiser down to a recall at level 4-5. This isn't even a nerf. It's just to help balance Xin's early game out because it gives him far to large of an advantage getting into late game. Xin strives on a good early game to carry him through a sub-par to extremely powerful late-game. So what happens when you make his early game a little bit weaker? You force the bad Xin Zhao players out of a pubstomp champion position because they no longer have as much damage to pubstomp.

armatul

08-07-2012

in honesty if people get to close to xin early they feed him because he is good early if they dont feed him and just harrass hes actually pretty easy to lane against if your ranged like lux but if u think xin is op try fighting jax u cant kill that dud unless the palyer is a complete idiot if anyone needs a nerf its him

Heek

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathora View Post
Did you just call Teemo Op....?