Miss Fortune op?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UchihaWalid

09-10-2010

In like 80% of the matches I have played where Miss Fortune is on one of the teams, I hear atleast 1 player Qq about her being op.

Is she op? way to strong? I mean she has no escape mechanism and yet people yell op.

my first game with Mf went 9/16/6, and believe it or not, a dude whining about Mf being op...

KevinJYoung

09-10-2010

not sure to be honest. i have yet to see a decent MS in a game.

Caspid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2010

People will always say the new champ is OP. In the case of Xin they were right, but I heard the same about Urgot as well. MF is far outclassed by other ranged physical carries.

A5exualPredator

09-10-2010

No she's not OP. You throw an exhuast on her and unless she has someone around to save her she's dead.

If you lane as MF with say Rammus or Shen, then the taunt/MF damage combo kills people 9/10 times so that's probably why they are QQing

Abedeus

09-10-2010

She's the first balanced champ since... a long time. Used with the correct team, by the right player she will devastate. But so will Ashe or Tristana or Ezreal.

Vaan

Tiklmesilly

09-10-2010

IMO MF is a very balanced character. she does her role well with out out shining the other champs in that role.

schmide

09-10-2010

She may be a bit OP, but she GOES DOWN pretty fast by a good DPS. Mummmm she's Squishy.

PacoTferret

09-10-2010

Shes pretty balanced, I've gone 19-3 but Thats because i laned with a Trist.. if you know how to itemize her and play her shes deadly..

I've seen some bad and some goods.

She does crazy damage.. but its usually fed off the fact shes a KS queen.. 19kills 3 deaths and 22 assists.. yea.. you better believe i'm going to how do the Americans put it..

"Bust a cap in Yo Ass"

Leirkov

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspid View Post
People will always say the new champ is OP. In the case of Xin they were right, but I heard the same about Urgot as well. MF is far outclassed by other ranged physical carries.
Not sure about outclassed, she does very well, if not better than some.

Trist/Ashe/Corki don't have massive damage AoE ultimates or AoE slows from range. [err, Ashe does, and Corki iirc if you're in the path..]. + She has an attack speed steroid so she's similar to Trist, so she can be around tier 2, if not upper tier 3. IMO.

12345 ... 6