Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Instead of 'last hit' creeps, how about 'most damage'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seprest

08-07-2012

This would royally screw over champions that lack aoe. Terrible idea, it is a good gameplay mechanic that drives conflict.

TinyrabbitZ

08-07-2012

o.o

AlphariusRising

08-07-2012

Quote:
Pentakill Jones:
No need to battle your team mates if they are playing right. Jungler shouldn't be taking creeps unless holding down a lane.

As a Jungler, every time I gank a lane and it goes well, I take a creep.

Gank tax.

Glitter Gem

08-07-2012

If this were to be implemented Shen would be useless in lane. And that would make me a sad Shen player.

CranberrySauce

08-07-2012

[QUOTE=Pentakill Jones;27677624]No need to battle your team mates if they are playing right. Jungler shouldn't be taking creeps unless holding down a lane, top lane should be alone so no need to worry, mid should be alone so no need to worry, support should let the ADC get all the last hits on minions while they either sit in a bush or off to the side.

Ahri is actually quite difficult to last hit with if your using her basic attacks. All champions with low attack damage are.

what this guy said . but im guessing you dont play ranked game so yeah in normals with out useing the said meta i guess your on your own. Easy way to fix this jungle fiddle which is where he really shines imo

Shoot3rs

08-07-2012

This idea is a terrible idea..... if your partner or jungler is taking minions, beat him to the last hits...