Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Instead of 'last hit' creeps, how about 'most damage'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adm Jackbar

08-01-2012

WOW.

Seriously, just practice last hitting. All this thread does is give us your summoner name so we can queue dodge when we're matched up with you.

iSzathi

08-01-2012

Quote:
Euphoreia:
Yes, I mainly posted this because yes, the first 15 minutes of the game is boring as bat-shizz

And how is this making the game more enjoyable? Last hitting at least take some awarness and give you a lot of counterplay options.

Quick Rawr

08-01-2012

Do you play Runescape by chance?

DirtyJs

08-01-2012

Quote:
Euphoreia:
Yes, I mainly posted this because yes, the first 15 minutes of the game is boring as bat-shizz

go play dominion

leave SR up to the heim's of the league community

Vizzlepeez

08-01-2012

Quote:
Quick Rawr:
Do you play Runescape by chance?

Why do you always mention runescape lol

I used to play and if you know runescape 'used to' means still jumping on every couple months and playing a week or so until you once again realize why u stopped playing lol

Kavrae

08-01-2012

I really don't agree with this. The laning phase is about balance; between harassment vs mana, kills vs creep score, and speed vs safety. Being able to last hit while remaining at a safe positioning and harassing your opponent without being out-damaged is part of the intricacy that is laning. Taking this away will just turn it into a game of who can aoe the most minions (Morgana) then sit back at their turret safely.

If the laning phase is really that boring to you, I just have to ask how you're doing it. You might also consider playing a jungler or old-school roamer.

Dark Castellan

08-01-2012

Quote:
III Travie III:
I like this idea. I hate battleing team members to get the last hit on minions. Especially when I took down 75% of the minions health.

Why would you ever battle for last hits, everyone has their own lane for farming, top solo, mid solo, jungle, and adc gets all cs bot, with support getting 0cs, how are you battling for last hits, you shouldnt be AAing anyways, so the most damage makes sense.

The only thing i would change, is giving a .1 or so second period, which if a minion killed a minion you attacked, you get the gold, because of those pesky 2 helth remaining minions lat hitting once in awhile. But overall i think that would also lower the skill cap so probobly should not be implimented.

trackmaster

08-01-2012

Um, last hitting is a huge part of the skill in the game. Taking it out would be like taking out actives in Starcraft 2. Also Fiddle should really not be in lane and if he is you can use the crow to last hit pretty easy.
Also how is the start boring, you can harass and do ganks too you know?

Restore the roar

08-07-2012

While I disagree with the idea, no need to be rude to the guy. Just a different thought on the game.

AlphariusRising

08-07-2012

Why are you laning with fiddlesticks?