Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Instead of 'last hit' creeps, how about 'most damage'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euphoreia

08-01-2012

Would keep lanes a bit more exciting

This is coming from a Fiddlesticks main, mostly because I think it's a little unfair that it's a downright pain in the rear to last hit as Fiddle, when it's SO easy for most other characters

edit: Alternatively, both, but with damage taking priority.

Travie

Recruiter

08-01-2012

I like this idea. I hate battleing team members to get the last hit on minions. Especially when I took down 75% of the minions health.

Parthonaxx

08-01-2012

Chage thread name to:

"Instead of this game taking skill, lets make it noob freindly and kill all of its fun, like Dragon Age: II"

You talk about it being hard to last hit and other champs having more of an advantage, but anyone who is even a little bit decent will be last hitting with AA. On every champ. Except for Veigar and Nasus.

Crank River

08-01-2012

keep it how it is

Foxodie

08-01-2012

It would reduce the skill of the game, but at the same time IDC because farming is boring as ****.

I would love it if person who did most damage got champion kills though.

Euphoreia

08-01-2012

Yes, I mainly posted this because yes, the first 15 minutes of the game is boring as bat-shizz

Pentakill Jones

08-01-2012

Quote:
III Travie III:
I like this idea. I hate battleing team members to get the last hit on minions. Especially when I took down 75% of the minions health.

No need to battle your team mates if they are playing right. Jungler shouldn't be taking creeps unless holding down a lane, top lane should be alone so no need to worry, mid should be alone so no need to worry, support should let the ADC get all the last hits on minions while they either sit in a bush or off to the side.

Ahri is actually quite difficult to last hit with if your using her basic attacks. All champions with low attack damage are.

dieyoumofo

08-01-2012

they CANT change the system because when a minion gets to a turret all u need to do is 50% damage, also with champs how does anyone that more tanky get fed if they initiate and just grab a kill because now they get focused and dont do a lot of damage aka 1 person has tons of kills everyone else doesnt

Sephïroth

08-01-2012

If you're having trouble last hitting, take damage runes/masteries. I personally on Ahri take 2 points in the damage to minions mastery and 2 points in might, giving you 6 extra damage to last hit with. It may not seem like much, but it does make it easier.

Wiggle Butts

08-01-2012

Quote:
Euphoreia:
Yes, I mainly posted this because yes, the first 15 minutes of the game is boring as bat-shizz

Bat shizz is very entertaining imo.