yo help me D'=<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kushpreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Hi fellow Summoners, can you please help me. Every time I click start on the League of legends Icon, it doesn't show me the launcher...would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help me out. restarted my computer, clicked Run as Admin but none of that seems to work.....it just shows the icon for 2 seconds then the launcher doesn't pop up!

UFC Champion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Hello summoner! I just got done doing a Tribunal case about you, you did not display a good attitude with many "F Bombs" I refuse to help you solve this case!

BaseKing

11-03-2012

You are the blitz from 2 days ago that just fed, missed every skill shot, and kept insulting everyone in the team, After feeding 5 kills u said "surrender or ill afk". U went afk for a few minutes then came back and intentionally fed throwing the game intentionally going in 1v5 or pulling their malphite towards us. Thank god u cant log in game cause you are simply an as§hole, thank god u cant play .l.

ObsidianLazarus

11-03-2012

Chances of judging a case of a match you were in: Extremely unlikely.

BaseKing

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianLazarus View Post
Chances of judging a case of a match you were in: Extremely unlikely.
If you knew how to read you would see that i just played with him, i dont do the tribunal