runes for ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jphuong

07-31-2012

hey guys, so i just got ahri a few days ago. shes is very fun to play and if you know how to use her well then its awesome. anyways at the beginning of the game ahri is powerful but mana hungry so besides items i wanted to give ahri a edge, not only mana but ability power. but before that i read a guild. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-middle-168014 . i copy the runes it said.

Greater Quintessence of Potency x3
Greater Glyph of Force x9
Greater Mark of Insight x9
Greater Seal of Clarity x9

the guild has not failed me so far, so i trust it. but the runes are not taking a major effect as i thought it was. is it me, or is there better runes for ahri, or is the guild correct??? im just making sure if i got the right info.

please comment if your an expert at playing ahri, thanks

Itstrucktwice

07-31-2012

The only thing I would suggest is switching the blues to MR, makes you able to soak up more damage against other mids, but plenty of people prefer AP, so it is really your call.

NoxDragon26

07-31-2012

I have 2 rune pages for her, depending on who I lane against, but the default is this:

Greater Quintessence of Potency x3
Greater Seal of Force x9
Greater Glyph of Force x9

Doing some maths, I realized that I could get almost 80 ap from runes and masteries (at lvl 18), and I think that's better than 12 MR. I used to use scaling mana regen seals, but tbh I really never needed them. This settings allow me to snowball in the game by having strenght advantage.

But as I said, I have 2 rune pages for her, the "substitute" page is the following:

Greater Quintessence of Swiftness x3
Greater Seal of Clarity x9
Greater Glyph of Warding x9

Actually I use this rune page for Ryze since he doesn't need the extra AP that much, but these runes are not that bad for Ahri (I will change the mana regen runes for scaling hp anyways. I still don't feel the need of the extra mana regen, survivability is better).

I use this rune page when I need extra movespeed, or that early MR only.

Zodiark

07-31-2012

Magic pen reds
Flat mana regen yellows (you would be suprised how much 3.7~ mana regen helps)
Mr blues (or scaling ap if you feel ballsy)
Flat AP quints

Crimsonprodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

for future guides i suggest you use

solomid.net

TSMMMMM