Battlecast Cho'Gath legendary?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chickenkid9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

I would really appreciate it if a rioter of some sort could tell me how much this skin is going to cost... I have been looking forward to this skin the first time I have heard of it and have been playing Cho'Gath for one of my first champions and I now have over 3.5k games under my belt.. I would really like to know how much this skin is going to cost because I have money on my acc. for it right now but if its legendary I cant afford it... I think that would be the deal with a lot of people so I would suggest keeping the price at 975 to get more sales... Sometimes less is more.. As is a lot of people that play league can afford 10 bucks... As well, a lot of them cant afford 20.

ZestyAsian911

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

prolly 975......he already has a legendary

JYkarma

Senior Recruiter

07-31-2012

hmm.. maybe he'll be a theme tier like pfe.

sad his boombox don't get louder as he gets bigger T_T

chickenkid9

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZestyAsian911 View Post
prolly 975......he already has a legendary
Yea but Corki had 2 legendary skins... Not sure if he does or not anymore but I know he did.
:/

SoniÁ

07-31-2012

sorry to break it to ya but his name has been changed to "battlecast prime chogath" this differs him from the other 975 battlecast skins plus he has all new particles and a voice change etc etc etc so no doubt he will be at least of legendary status

Krshna

07-31-2012

I think it might be legendary since they are calling it battlecast "prime"

gsai

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenkid9 View Post
Yea but Corki had 2 legendary skins... Not sure if he does or not anymore but I know he did.
:/
Technically Ice toboggan was limited but it was 1820.

chickenkid9

07-31-2012

Yea i kinda figured they giving away the hint when they changed him to "prime" guess all we can do is wait and see in 4 hours >.<

SoniÁ

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenkid9 View Post
Yea i kinda figured they giving away the hint when they changed him to "prime" guess all we can do is wait and see in 4 hours >.<
his skin isnt coming out this patch

Krshna

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniÁ View Post
his skin isnt coming out this patch
It probably will actually, the same way Rageborn Mundo came out last patch. Patch dropped, Zyra activated 4-5 days later, Rageborn maybe 2-3 days after that. I would expect the skin in about a week.