Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G1AN7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

RIOT NERF DARIUS NOT RUMBLE

YOU DID THE SAME THING TO URGOT

RIOT: "Darius op, lets go ahead and nerf everyone else"

Players: "?????"

Tzar To The Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

I don't know if its just me but i have been having fun (before this even) making top Yoriks cry when i go top as Kayle

Ser Jeff of Ari

08-11-2012

Report Riot for afk

MatteMatto

08-11-2012

Very nice patch and job on Diana for taking her back out lots of work to do on her.

However those cho buffs are too much i mean he was a strong champ but his ult has gone from

+health TO + health + damage + vorpal range

that's one hell of a lot of damage for a tank and specially if he goes tank or gets atmas he could end up doing like 200- 350 dps as the tank.plus true damage all that health and all his cc that is GG for any team

hes gonna be insta banned.

Pralius

08-12-2012

why would you nerf Janna's damage? most of the time she's a support and even when she's not, the only time I use Zephyr is when chasing. If anything, increase the damage on it so that it's a more attractive spell to use rather than not use to keep the passive working. Unless you wanted people who use Janna to essentially keep Zephyr on so it's like they always have ghost on.

BlueQuasar

08-12-2012

Lux's Ult should have been named Spectrum Ray Burst or Spectrum Beam Cannon!

"Lasers make superior weapons!" - General Townes

purplekronik

08-16-2012

riot completely ruined hecarim with this patch, they say his charge is now more responsive, i just tried him last game and its unresponsive now.... it worked fine previous to this patch, i dont know wtf they were thinking, now it abruptly ends right before you actually hit your target, before this patch hecarim would leap the final 3 feet to the person, now he just stops an inch away, this is ****ing stupid, i waste my money on his skin for riot to ruin him in the next patch?! are you ****ing kidding me?? im sick of this ****, why not keep the **** that actually works instead of ruining it, ****ing stupid ideas floating aound you guys just soak up? is that how it works?! correct me if im wrong about hecarim, for maybe i will be pleased once more

Opposite mama

11-06-2012

Urgot herded hard

NightmareAce

11-14-2012

bump