Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varindran

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerapluss View Post
-1 Riot, definitely do not know balance.
And you do? you would probly buff all the champs that you play and nerf all the counters to them. -1 for you

Oakshand

08-01-2012

Zyra doesn't deserve nerfs! anyone who complains about it just doesn't know how to counter. You focus her she dies you disrupt her a little bit she dies you gank her a lil bit she dies. I play her constantly and i just sit in the back and bomb the enemy team while they scream OP instead of focusing my squishy ass. She's a frigging plant you have an axe just chop her to pieces. Would you leave any other carry alive in a teamfight? As Gragas i tackled her then blew her ass up with my barrels she died before one plant was up. She is squishy especially early game sooooo prone to ganks it aint even funny.

tC Paulie

08-01-2012

wow talk about a subpar patch.

Way to go Riot?

fcrftrs123

08-01-2012

after the update I couldnt play because after the patch client shows up and I press play and it wont show up

tC Paulie

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakshand View Post
Zyra doesn't deserve nerfs! anyone who complains about it just doesn't know how to counter. You focus her she dies you disrupt her a little bit she dies you gank her a lil bit she dies. I play her constantly and i just sit in the back and bomb the enemy team while they scream OP instead of focusing my squishy ass. She's a frigging plant you have an axe just chop her to pieces. Would you leave any other carry alive in a teamfight? As Gragas i tackled her then blew her ass up with my barrels she died before one plant was up. She is squishy especially early game sooooo prone to ganks it aint even funny.
No, Zyra OP.

Woobin Senpai

08-01-2012

I click play and the login screen does not show up. Anyone else having this problem?

Barrication

08-01-2012

Riot,you're so stupid nowadays. Ugh. My Janna :'c

Halcyon Stratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

I must have misread something, I don't recall seeing anything regarding to the Sejuani buff ...

CrazyBabaa

08-01-2012

after the update I couldnt play because after the patch client shows up and I press play and it wont show up

CrazyBabaa

08-01-2012

after the update I couldnt play because after the patch client shows up and I press play and it wont show up.. plz help us Gms