Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The23rdPiGGuin

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benefiber View Post
You make me a sad mummy boys and girls.... wish you had at least explained why you nerfed my favorite mummy in the video...
He does a LOT of damage when you build ap. This nerf isn't big enough to break him or anything, just tone down the damage.

Asilion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Urgot
Acid Hunter
Damage adjusted back to 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 total Attack Damage) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 bonus Attack Damage)

That's not the impression I got.

The23rdPiGGuin

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhale Death View Post
So the Urgot "buff" is actually another nerf.... With 300 total AD Acid hunter would do 385 damage as of this patch. With 300 total AD (200 being bonus) Acid hunter would do 410 damage as of before. Its too bad.... I really liked urgot
um, where you here before he got nerfed last patch?

KSOAR

08-01-2012

so basically you put rumble back to where he was, which nobody played, then nerfed his damage? well there goes rumble i wonder how many games i will play with him now

HolyHammerStrike

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homicidal Monkey View Post
WOW this new patch SUCKS worse than the last one. Riot yet again shows that adding content is more important than fixing the broken $hit.

More champs that Q refuses to work with, 2 to 3 second delays from click to action, and the CONNECTION ERRORS have gotten worse. Now EVERY single game has at least ONE afk.

SCREW YOU RIOT learn to program, so you can do YOUR JOBS PROPERLY.
And here I was afraid my internet was going bad....

Asilion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The23rdPiGGuin View Post
And still, no one's going to play Hecarim.
Because people are bads. Hecarim is an amazing initiator tank built correctly with a team that does heavy damage.

B0N3R DRAG0N

08-01-2012

Riot: We nerfed Urgot too hard so we're going to rebuff him a little.
Me: Sweet, time to dust off the old Urgot.
Riot: Nerfs Acid Hunter again...
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Decayuss

08-01-2012

Very cool update. I really like the art you added on, but I wish you could add a new art for Karthus.

That Other Guy

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreffoh View Post
I'm actually pretty pissed about the Yorick nerf. He was the only champion that didn't need Lifesteal.Now,like every other bruiser you gotta get some lifesteal. This is so ridiculous. That was such a hard nerf to him...

And thus ends my days of rampaging top as Yorick.
I don't know about you but this doesn't affect my laning significantly. The only time I stick my lifesteal ghoul on a minion is when my laning opponent isn't in lane. It's easy to land consistently with a W+E combo every time they come in to try to CS.

Also I just logged in and saw the Chinese Mordekaiser art; it looks awful.

Deylu

08-01-2012

Cho buffed.... riot marry me