Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Early August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merryamartyr

08-01-2012

Seems to me that lowering base damage on acid hunter and lowering ad ratio is a nerf.... How does that fix urgots q nerf

Evilkiss

08-01-2012

i think they should first focus on redoing all the old champ's splash arts and in game mode... i mean just look at soraka and sivir :3 and i am looking forward to lux's splash art redo / fix <3(when ever this happens...)

Promiyo

Recruiter

08-01-2012

LoL is not working :/

ZeN64

Recruiter

08-01-2012

I think that Bug on Yorick's revenant dieing when cast on Eve was Riot's way of telling the Eve player something. Otherwise I think the minor buff to Twitch will be nice, and the blaze buff to Brand's R will make him less susceptable to ganks. Nothing like Ulting 2 champions and having it go kill minions.

eƒƒMeHard

08-01-2012

Why when i clicked Play button and then nothing happen?

Lazzarus

08-01-2012

so whens that Annie Splash Art updating coming?

Abeuce

08-01-2012

I thought the base damage on urgot was going back up? Seems what Phreak meant was nerfing him further?

Vanjchi

08-01-2012

Quote:
Chopporio:
Why when i clicked Play button and then nothing happen?

idk it happens to me too...If you find out why,please let me know.

Darth Monkey

08-01-2012

WOW this new patch SUCKS worse than the last one. Riot yet again shows that adding content is more important than fixing the broken $hit.

More champs that Q refuses to work with, 2 to 3 second delays from click to action, and the CONNECTION ERRORS have gotten worse. Now EVERY single game has at least ONE afk.

SCREW YOU RIOT learn to program, so you can do YOUR JOBS PROPERLY.

That Other Guy

08-01-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Yorick[*]Omen of Famine
  • Ravenous Ghoul will only heal Yorick for 50% the damage it deals to minions

This makes absolutely no sense to me. It sounds like a change you would make to a champion that has too much jungle sustain, but Yorick's not even viable as a jungler and existing junglers have much more sustain than him.