Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HonomonMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

score more eve buffs... wait now shes op and people are gonna qq

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Instead of giving ARAM matchmaking or at least making it so you can't dodge, like what people have been asking for and we actually are in need of, they change ARAM when it was fine.

How about about fixing the problems with skillshots not registering instead, a huge game-changing problem? Or fixing the many non-viable items that are never purchased? Better tutorials, instead of 'better' art?

Instead of changing Darius as many players hate him and he is a controversial champ, or Morgana who is always permabanned for good reasons, and a common pick in tournies, they nerf Amumu, who isn't even very much played anymore, almost never banned, not seen in tournies, and overshadowed by many better junglers these days. And the Janna nerf too. Nobody ever complained about Janna doing too much damage.

I understand Amumu's ult nerf, but why the bandage toss? He didn't really have any damage in early ganks anyways, it's hard for Amumu to stick to enemies to actually get the damage off from his W and E. He should be properly rewarded for hitting his skillshot.

T MAN FO

07-31-2012

Omg dont release the patch without the new champ its so anoying!!!

IdontknowSam

07-31-2012

Quote:
Updated tooltips for Ahri, Annie, Jarvan IV, Leona, Lux and Morgana
Hopefully this doesn't mean the change for Lux's ultimate name :\

Senten

07-31-2012

OK wtf riot....someone explain to me how in the patch preview that they said that the 'nerf' to urgot's acid hunter was not what they intended and that it's getting reverted back to what it was before the last patch, meaning urgot's acid hunter base dmg is going back up according to phreak and morello (1:08-1:37 in the preview). Looking at last patch notes, the 'nerf' they gave his q only was to the range, the base dmg and ad ratio was a buff or am I just freaking blind and missing something???

AlmightySOUK

07-31-2012

Not bad, not bad...

And now I have more time to save up ip for Diana!

Escanaba

07-31-2012

What, no love for Sejuani? Can you at least give a update of any plan for her?

Whizzard

07-31-2012

Not sure why nerfs to ap mumu and ap janna, so i downvoted.

rumsey

07-31-2012

At least the Rumble nerf was well balanced, they only nerfed the duration, overheat bonus, and greatly lowered the damage.

Khaizue

07-31-2012

I am so happy for Brand now.