Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Pendragon, I find my two week ban to be unjust

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glarolar

07-31-2012

Last EDIT: Pendragon came, and well, i got pendrakilled. Anyways, thanks for all the support guys, and remember, what you say in pre-game and post-game chat may be used against you, so be careful what you say!
There is also a lot of discussion about why adding pre-game and post-game chat needs to be done (considering it was a factor in why they say i deserved the ban), so lets keep this thread in a discussion about that now, lets move away from the Pendrakill, looking back i was terrible in pre-game and post-game chat and used that to get around the system, and i'm sure others do also, which surely should be not allowed.

The link to my Tribunal Card will be at the bottom of this thread. I honestly don't see why i got this ban, and i will explain so for each incident. This is my 5th ban and i have truly changed my behavior which is why i have no idea why i got banned. My other bans were for swearing at teammates constantly, swearing non-stop 24/7 at them. I changed my attitude from that AND I STILL got banned. So, lets go over them.

Incident #1: I just played horribly, sadly you can't even see what you were reported for (privacy issue? Don't see how...) but i'm guessing feeding. However, INTENTIONALLY FEEDING and FEEDING are different. Was i doing it on purpose? Of course not, i can honestly say i have never INTENTIONALLY fed on purpose. Have i had terrible games like this one? Of course, we all do. Also, if anyone has gone against an AP trist, you would know you do get destroyed early game. Honestly, i don't know why this is even in there, i wasn't raging at teammates, i didn't afk (idk why they thought i was afking because i've never afked a game either) there is nothing wrong with doing bad, so why is this even in there?

Incident #2: This is where having pre-game chat in the tribunal would be helpful. I wanted to jungle twitch, they wanted to jungle eve (this a day or two after the remake) i then asked if they wanted to double jungle they said sure. The team didn't mind it either, we thought it was a good idea, double stealth in jungle, what could go wrong? Well, they had a lee sin. Well, i again had a terrible game. I didn't feed on purpose, i just played terribly, and considering it was my first game with twitch after remake, i wasn't surprised. I even said i can't believe i'm doing that badly. Both reports are for feeding i'm pretty sure, but again, i wasn't INTENTIONALLY feeding, i was just having a bad game. If your allowed to get banned for doing terrible now, Riot might want to let people know that.

Incident #3: I don't even know why this is in there, what could i have been reported for? I didn't do anything wrong did i? If i did, what? I wasn't raging at anyone, i wasn't swearing, i can honestly say i have no idea why this is even in there. If anything, I was being harassed for doing poorly. I didn't even die 10+ times like the other games, so i don't think it was for feeding. If someone could help me out on why this was in there that would be awesome.

Incident #4: This is the only one i can somewhat see being not unjust. I didn't swear or anything, but i had a negative attitude in the game. I did pretty bad which wasn't a good thing apparently, . (although if you saw this soraka, they were pretty bad, kinda like my first 2 games) but i didn't know that you could get banned for saying the truth (bot mid and top all feed, when they were, no one went positive in the game) and then seeing graves in chat, i'm wondering how i got there. After looking over it for the fifth time, i still don't think this is a justified ban compared to others i see in the tribunal.

tl;dr: I have been banned 4 times, this is my 5th, i don't think i deserved this ban.
Incident #1: Just had a bad game, didn't feed on purpose, did nothing wrong, said nothing wrong.
Incident #2: Bad game again, pre-game chat would help justify the "he forced me to double jungle" which i didn't, everyone liked the idea before it turned out to a failure. Again, i had a bad game, didn't feed on purpose.
Incident #3: Not even sure why this was in there, if you could tell me why it was that would be awesome.
Incident #4: Everyone did bad, maybe had a negative attitude if anything, but still don't' think it deserved a punish.

Link to Tribunal Card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5625578/#nogo

P.S. @Zileas or any red that works with the Tribunal Cards, i think you should add what the people reported you for, it would be helpful (such as my Incident #3) when you have no idea why you were reported that game.

EDIT: For those saying saying you would punish Incident 2 because it was a double jungle. Like i said before, the team agreed with it in pre-game chat, they were all for it, me and eve even discussed how we were going to counter jungle their jungler. We decided he'd take their red, i'd take our blue and we'd gank top right after. Which you can see at the beginning of the game chat. They only started calling our idea bad when we failed miserably at it and thats when everyone started flaming each other. Luckily i stayed out of it fearing another ban, but i guess i wasn't so lucky.

EDIT2: Because permaban is most likely next for me, i'm leveling a smurf but i need to know what champ i should stick with. I want only 1 champ, but i need suggestions.

Quote:
DiaBahlical:
To everyone rationalizing punishing over the bad games because you don't have games that are bad or you get more CS even in bad games or you get more assists in bad games or whatever, unless you think you see a sign that the poor playing is actually intentional, it's not a punishable offense. Doesn't matter how bad someone is: that's matchmaking's job. No one should be banned for playing poorly. There's a huge difference between deliberately helping the enemy team and playing poorly.

Sadly, you apparently can get banned for playing poorly. Also, i believe the CS in Incident 4 is wrong, because i don't think there is any way that i could be level 11, with only 5 CS, while in the jungle, and end up with 5.5 gold still with only 3 kills and 4 assists.
EDIT: CS in Incident 4 is wrong because apparently jungle creeps are not shown on the Tribunal Card

EDIT: Honestly, it doesn't even have to be Pendragon to respond to this thread (because apparently he won't respond to anymore threads), any Red will do, i just want to know what made you hit Punish. I've changed a ton, as you can tell if you are able to see previous reasons why i was banned.

Quote:
vFresh:
incident 1 - ap ez, shouldn't be bannable and judging by chat you didn't intentionally feed even though you were 1/10, it's ap trist afterall
incident 2 - double jungling isn't bannable, and again you didn't intentionally feed, it's just one of those games
incident 3 - just another bad game but not bannable, only 1 report with no description as to why you should be banned
incident 4 - another bad game, i guess that day just wasn't your luck ;\

judging by chat you you didn't say anything offensive.

This about sums it up, and i'm pretty sure all those games were in a week of each other.

Special thanks to Zarinde!!! He's bumping this thread like no other! Also to Bland, Kr1sys, Mooyoo, M Sloth, Too Freakn High, ßoß, Grifithx!!!
Also, 100+ Upvotes!!! The more upvotes, the more chance a red will respond! (Also, because this isn't a joke thread, and is about something serious, there's a lesser chance a red will respond, so we need to keep this on the front page!)
WOW! I went to bed with 100 upvotes, and come back with 350!!! Loving the support guys!!! I'm ready every single page also, so don't think your input isn't being read!

Quote:
dm6776:
bumping for justice, btw can you not send an email to support?

I did, i also gave them the link to this thread and told them to reply here, they also have the link to the tribunal card.

Quote:
Asmodeuss1990:
You got banned for this? I AM ****ING OUTRAGED LIKE NO OTHER. I'm so disgusted you got banned... FOR THIS ****!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. O M F G. You weren't rude, you didn't talk ****, you didn't act like an *******. You just had bad games.

THAT IS IT. So it looks like being bad or having bad games it a bannable offense now? WHAT THE ****?

UNBAN THIS MAN IMMEDIATELY.

Quote:
JPandaGamer:
Wow man, I think you deserve to be pardoned. People just stupidly report though. Good to know you've reformed though.
Bump

As for the reformed part, i'm skeptic on that now, considering that i've gone from constant swearing in chat (Kinda like the graves in case 4) to this, and yet I'M still banned. I'm even scared to play once my two week ban is over because if i step out of line in 2 or 3 games, my account is gone.

Gazow

07-31-2012

looks to me like you fed pretty hard, like not even a little, like full blown fed the entire game- i can only say justice was served.

theres really no excuse for going 2/11, 1/10. at that point, its practically intentional

BCartfall

07-31-2012

Yeah, I really don't see this as being bannable.

BCartfall

07-31-2012

Quote:
Gazow:
looks to me like you fed pretty hard, like not even a little, like full blown fed the entire game- i can only say justice was served

It looks like he didn't intentionally feed at all. Being bad at the game is not bannable. The morde didn't do much better, 2/6

OneVendetta

07-31-2012

hugs and kisses for everyone in this thread

silentpartner

07-31-2012

How did i know that threads like this would start flooding the forums after the 'report card' was released...oh boy

VMan7

Recruiter

07-31-2012

Lee Sin[00:24:25] :gj nid
Lee Sin[00:24:30] :lots of help you are

The only thing you said in all 4 that could even be considered "reportable," and this was in the fourth incident.

I would have pardoned, you shouldn't be banned for being bad. aka game 1-2.

Leib Olmai

07-31-2012

You seem to be the "Annoying" type of person that always talk for no good reason and is never actually positive except when you use sarcasm, which is even more annoying.

You fed during the 4 games. The twitch one you didn't even bother reading your skills...

And I wouldn't be surprise AT ALL, if you talk trash before/after the game but since you already have been banned 4 times you are trying to make yourself look good in the in-game chat, just for the tribunal. But you are actually doing more outside of the game.

Your excuses is "Just a bad game". It's not a reason to always blame your team and be so defensive and annoying.

The reason it's 2 weeks it's because you've been banned so many time and still... doesn't seem to have learn from it.

OneVendetta

07-31-2012

Quote:
VMan7:
Lee Sin[00:24:25] :gj nid
Lee Sin[00:24:30] :lots of help you are

The only thing you said in all 4 that could even be considered "reportable," and this was in the fourth incident.

I would have pardoned, you shouldn't be banned for being bad. aka game 1-2.

Thats cuz u his lover. Btw u getting banned soon lol U trash talk a lot

MoonsBane

Recruiter

07-31-2012

Game two is the only "bad" thing, and even then it isn't bad. You just should've listened to your team and not double jungled. Other than that i really see no reason for you to even be in the tribunal with cases like these. I wouldn't have hesitated in pardoning you.