Uninstalled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

I was playing Talon dominating my lane playing what should have been an easy win. Unfortunately our duo bot Soraka and Heimerdinger with revive promote had other plans. I went 12/4 that game.

Also i was Draven bot and Darius and Vlad both wanted top making me solo an Urgot and Blitz. 3/4 somehow.

Bad teams happen.

Sir Bulldog

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleekman View Post
The solo LoL community is bad. Join a clan, get some friends, STOMP EVERYONE.
What you need is a group of friends to play with. Games are always more fun, when you play with ppl you actually know. I play with my brother-in-law who has been playing league for almost 3 years. We usually win, and have fun doing it.

Sexual Healing

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ømicron View Post
People always say to play with premades, but everyone I play with sucks. If I met someone as great as me at this game, I would friend them and play with them, but I just feel bad if I have to tell my premade partner how much they suck; it's so much easier to inform strangers of their inability to play.

Why can't everyone just be as good as me.
Fk Yeah Brah.

HeadChief

08-02-2012

Listen ma man. It's gotta start with a change of attitude in yourself. We all are where we are suppose to be. Being down and outs will only attract negativity in your life and in your games. I tell you what works for me. Take a break. A real break. Maybe start doing push ups till you do 1 thousand you tell yourself you will play again or if not that just some realistic goal the suits you and will be positive in your life. Then try playing the game with an open mind that frustrated people are frustrated people. Don't make them get you to. You are better then them. Just do what you can to stay positive until you find someone out there you enjoyed playing with just like you, even if you lost together but still see that person did what he could. Add him at the end of game. Talk and que up together. and continue the trail till you meet 5 people like you and whom you like to play with and continue recruiting till eventually you can always enjoy the games regardless of the outcomes by the people you play with. If notice that it is impossible to find that other person and everyone is just trolls, take some time to think more about what really is the problem. The world or just you?. Open your mind brotha, only you can make you feel bad on how you take what someone has to say.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

see you in a month