Next In-Person Riot Event: WCG Grand Finals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midi

09-10-2010

Hey cool, I live right there~

Is this a ticketed event?
I only see Press Registration on the WCG site...
It would be nice to have some more info on how to attend.

xNorwegia

09-10-2010

Oh dang. Looks awesome. Good luck people!

NiloCP

09-10-2010

*Yawn*

I Love You Ana

09-10-2010

Record the games and post it afterwards please.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

09-10-2010
5 of 8 Riot Posts

I'll be there on Saturday. The WCG hasn't finalized ticket pricing but we've heard that admission will cost roughly the same as a movie ticket.

-RiotChris

EroticBadass

09-10-2010

Only 30 minutes away, and I don't think I work that day.

TheOnlyBandEver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

What about Youmacon? D:

www.youmacon.com

Send Shurelia to cosplay!

veterano

09-10-2010

it would very like to know here in Brazil the game this in full expansion I game sufficient the time and say that he is one of the best ones and always indicate the friends I knew the game and in the start I did not give value more later I learned to play and I loved the history of riot and of the game I started to share the joy feeling to be part of history will be riot games and since then I participate always reading articles on the game and clearly playing here in Brazil we have difficulties to know as to participate of championships and organizing in them in teamses and forming teamses to dispute championships I speak very little of English and the majority of articles on the game I translate and obtain to read some things always I strengthen myself I was ones of what I defended the idea of riot to make the truth film very would be amused could be a trilogy with all the personages fighting in search of the balance of the world with as much technology I finish film who attended were the master of waters to avatar and found similar very to the game and still in 3D ours was very good is this thanks the space if some Brazilian will be and to want to help me to go to know and to participate I is thankful

Asaryu Sinon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
I'll be there on Saturday. The WCG hasn't finalized ticket pricing but we've heard that admission will cost roughly the same as a movie ticket.

-RiotChris
This is good to hear!

Godlike Andy

Master Recruiter

09-10-2010

looks like clarion it is