Questions from a level 11 newbie.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampStat

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
If you plan on getting wriggles then you should get it first.
Alrighty, thank you for ALL the help OnlyBotLane, I think my build will go something like this: If I have top lane, Madred's Razors-Berserker's Greaves-Wriggle's Lantern-Frozen Mallet-AD item(Bloodthirster, Youmuu's, etc)
If I'm in bottom lane(because some selfish bum took top), it would be the same, just without Wriggle's since there would be less oppurtunity to hit the jungle(and less camps to hit) Does this sound good?

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Looks good. You might consider getting more resists, wits end or a GA or something depending on the in game situation but as a general build that is fine.

ChampStat

08-09-2012

I just had an amazing Olaf game using the build and tactics discussed in this thread. I went 15/3/something like half a dozen assists. I went Doran's Shield-Berserker's Greaves-Wriggle's-Frozen mallet-Youmuu's-Atma's for armor(since they had 2 AD) and then started Madred's BloodRazors.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Instead of starting doran shield get cloth armor and 5 potions first

ChampStat

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Instead of starting doran shield get cloth armor and 5 potions first
I'll give it a try. I think it would work because I love spamming health potions.

Solid Rook

10-18-2012

Ok, olaf is not average in a level 1 teamfight. He is superb. His axe can hit multiple targets, and the cooldown is far lower than almost any other ability IN THE GAME because if you pick that axe back up it's basically a 2 second cd. Furthermore, if you need to save your teammates, that axe slows the enemy, stopping them from chasing. Or if you have to chase, that axe slows, and you just pick it up again as you chase. His axe also gives vision into brushes. Finally, dat passive, at lvl 1 it's all about who gets more autoattacks off, and I guarantee olaf is going to win that battle. Especially after he kites garen's spin.

Olaf is not average, he's tier 1. check out Sam's 3v3 tier list.

Garen also doesn't scale well at well, and is almost useless if the game goes too late.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...-3v3-tier-list

Solid Rook

10-18-2012

It's a matter of lvl 1 utility and kiting. Just don't facecheck.