2 Very Underlooked Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

08-02-2012

Diana loves nashor's if you are building her for sustained damage after you have engaged in a fight and no longer just poking with her Q

Kandehbar

08-02-2012

I understand that it can be used on certain people but honestly they dont do well with characters that actually could use them. Please critique the buffs T_T

Frightning

08-03-2012

I like these items as is. I just wish there were more champions in the league that could make good use of them.

Kandehbar

08-03-2012

but there isnt because they are bad for most if the cast except teemo (nashors). the buff take nothing away from these iitems it adds on to them.

Mikhur

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Meanwhile, at Diana's release...

Not to mention Orianna and Skarner. And then there are unconventional, viable users for it like Cho'gath, AP Varus and Blitzcrank.
So 7% of LoL can use the weapon effectively, which includes AP Varus (more gimmick then regular build) and Cho'gath, who probably shouldn't be getting it consistently either. Then you have a champion who isn't released yet and two champions who are used very little.

That's enough for you?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhur View Post
So 7% of LoL can use the weapon effectively, which includes AP Varus (more gimmick then regular build) and Cho'gath, who probably shouldn't be getting it consistently either. Then you have a champion who isn't released yet and two champions who are used very little.

That's enough for you?
There are only 3 champions who can effectively abuse Manamune.

There is only one champion who would repeatedly consider Haunting Guise.

There are probably less than 10 champions who would consider Lich Bane core.

Yes, I would consider that enough users of Nashor's Tooth.

Mikhur

08-03-2012

I like the Rageblade change... maybe something like a stack every 2-3 seconds. That way it's gone in 16-24 seconds, which is short enough that you're not carrying it from fight to fight and long enough that it doesn't fall off quickly either.

I don't think I've honestly ever bought Nashor's Tooth, so I really have no comment to make - sorry! It's just such a niche item...

Kandehbar

08-03-2012

Nashors tooth is just so gumpy outside teemo and maybe tf

Borand

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandehbar View Post
The first one being Guinsoo's Rageblade and the Second Being Nashor's Tooth

These two Items are by no means terrible, its just they only a select few can use them to their highest potential. I see in a lot of forum post the Rageblade at 8 stacks is one of the most cost efficient items in the game and that nashor's CDR is borderline op but then I wonder why are they not used more on. I have here 1 simple buff each that could potentially make these items from underused to incredibly fantastic. Two very simple wtf why didn't they do this from the beginning buffs.

Guinsoo's Rageblade buff - Allow the stacks to decay rather than immediately removing all the stacks at once. This would allow you to lane with with rage blade and in battle you will have all the stacks of rageblade to have that edge. With this buff Rageblade will probably be used the way it was intended, to consistently be in battle.

Nashor's Tooth - Giving nashors tooth on hit magic damage for up to 20-50 and i dont mean pick an number with in that range i mean that it has a chance of doing 20 as its lowest and 50 as its highest in bonus magic damage. The reasoning behind this is that good on hit items have bonus magic damage malady, wits end and even bloodrazor all of have a form a magic damage in addition to another effect. My second reasoning for this is becasue i mean its the frikken tooth of nashors, llike the F%$k does it not do damage for are you serious its frikken baron nashors tooth. You could slightly rasie the price buy a little bit or you could even remove the mana regen but honestly this item NEED ON HIT MAGIC DAMAGE FOR IT TO BE PUT ON EDGE
+1 for the suggestions, but I don't know if I like the nashors suggestion... :/

Kandehbar

08-03-2012

well nashors is really only used for the cdr if anything else because honstly wits end is a mutch cheeper and more efficient item in general. Even malady is more usefull then nashors tooth. If not on hit damage then it needs an active that allows it to do damage of some kind. Its a decent item but it needs on hit damage outright or it could use a unique active that give onhit damage based on you ap