Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Memory Leak....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berggie

09-10-2010

Ok,

Every game since patch now....15-20min I go from 40fps to 4. I have tried changing priorities....tried shutting down the client...STILL GETTING 4FPS LAG!

Riot wtf... This is SOOOOOO stupidly easy to fix. Undo what ever you did...there is a definite problem.

Your going to lose gamers.....game is unplayable....

Sarg338

09-10-2010

Quote:
Berggie:
Ok,

Every game since patch now....15-20min I go from 40fps to 4. I have tried changing priorities....tried shutting down the client...STILL GETTING 4FPS LAG!

Riot wtf... This is SOOOOOO stupidly easy to fix. Undo what ever you did...there is a definite problem.

Your going to lose gamers.....game is unplayable....

Game is fine for me :/

s32ialx

09-10-2010

people with high preformance computers won't notice a memory leak becuase 4gb's or 8 gb's even 2gb's ddr2 800mhz is ALOT faster making it more "able" to deal with the leak issue. I know people that use quad core's + that play this game just fine but on a system thats in spec running like **** yet even more preformance driven games can be handled fine... maybe JUST maybe ROIT needs to reconsider the PoS (NOT POINT OF SALE) company ADOBE and there POS products aren't good to design anything in. macromedia was a MESS to start then ADOBE got it's hands on the code and ROYALY messed things up. LEARN 2 CODE RIOT. Use C++ or maybe even VB GAWD runescape at least used Java (WHICH sadly to say SUN (WORST JAVA AROUND) sued the best JAVA VM product around Microsoft VM. no resources used what so ever sun java like maxes out ur processor.

and they say... monopoly's are prohibited. as far as i know the only other Java VM is OpenVM but i don't know how stable that is either not really heard much anything about it.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=241586