Stuck in ELO Hell? Need pointers/help?

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxrus View Post
I feel stupid but I don't know how to send replays. I don't know why I click so well with GP. I love his W and his "cheap" Q. Brand I feel like anyone can be good with and Morde I think is just a strong champ.
just upload them to the LoL Replay website (should be a button next to the name of the replay in your LoL Replay client) and send me to URL link. :]

Bryvn

07-31-2012

Aprpveod! Tihs guy wlil dfeteniliy hlep you get out of elo hlel if you sned him yuor rpleyas.

ib2pro

07-31-2012

thank you so so much. your reveiw of my super low elo games in 1500 "swag swag" really helped me get better at this game. i learned so much from you. i would highly recomend usadcuzubad for lessons

Umadcuzumad

07-31-2012

I'm his #1 fan, i watch 100% of his games, and he really knows what he is doing. I am happy to call him a friend, and recommend him as well.

PooCoctail

07-31-2012

Here is my replay of me playing my favorite role with my favorite champion Graves. I'm aat 1073 elo and topped at 1301. Any tips on how I can improve?
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/667064/

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umadcuzumad View Post
I'm his #1 fan, i watch 100% of his games, and he really knows what he is doing. I am happy to call him a friend, and recommend him as well.
hahaha thanks =D

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/664874/

This game nobody would have won. Even a 2900 elo player can't win 1v5 as a melee jungler. Yes, I could not have died, but that didn't really change anything.

It's very simple. If your mid counterpicks himself, your bot is half the CS of the enemy and feeds all game, there's just nothing that can be done, unless the enemies are complete morons. It's just not possible to win with half the gold with below average players by yourself, no matter how good you are.

Just trying to point out that you simply cannot win 20-30% of the games. You can however win the others.

----

Solo Q isn't about gameplay skill really. It's about your ability to win games with bad odds and with any means necessary, no matter what idiot teammates you shall recieve. So whatever makes you win is good. I hardly ever feed (like players you see here), or have bad scores that are cleary my fault. I think there is 1 game I've ever had over 9 death in the past 500 games or so. But that doesn't matter. Score doesn't matter either, really. I'm matched with people that don't get how this game works at all. If top gets camped and you die they blame you. Getting camped isn't your fault, your team needs to react by punishing the enemy for this, do dragon, puhs, gank or whatever. If they don't, well, your options are very limited. The only thing that matters is that you somehow win. And obviously I can't, otherwise I'd be higher elo.

There isn't really an elo hell, but elo doesn't have much to do with game knowledge or skill of the game itself. It's just your ability to win. I have plenty of game knowledge (math, mechanics, etc), that's not the reason I can't win. I just can't carry idiots. It's a flaw, I know. Maybe it's my subconsciousness, that wants them to lose.
nytr0py's Replay

Situations:
3:05 - RESULT: Ezreal giving FB. PROBLEM/CAUSE: Was a bad idea to chase ali/taric/sivir. it was a 2v3 because soraka is useless in fights and soraka+ ezreal has no kill potential because it is a cheese lane.
3:25- RESULT: Sivir gets 1 kill + blue buff PROBLEM/CAUSE: If you landed your duskbringer on taric, you wouldnt have to flash under the tower to kill him and would have left alive. Since you missed, it isn't worth it to suicide for a kill on their support especially when it is that early in the game and you have a buff.
7:15- RESULT: karthus dies, kassadin starts to snowball. PROBLEM/CAUSE: You came to gank kassadin when he was 6 and karthus was low. You should have just came to hold lane because kass could have bursted him down regardless if Alistar flashed or not. You continued to chase encouraging karthus to follow. You have to realize that especially at this elo, people are dumb enough to chase an assassin with 200 hp.
13:55- RESULT: Enemy team gets dragon, waste of ult top. PROBLEM/CAUSE: Your bot lane and mid were losing pretty hard because of earlier ganks. Ganking top with a noct/yorick vs Udyr is pretty much impossible because Yorick does little damage and Nocturne did not have a red buff. When your botlane/mid lane are losing, you need to focus on having a bigger presence in bot/mid (especially bot because of how badly they were losing) so they cannot just dive freely (alistar can dive towers ezpz if he knows you cant counter gank).

Game was snowballed out of control. Your mid could get comboed by kass from full hp and your bot lane could get comboed by taric/sivir. It was clear it was over at this point because of the early mistakes that you could have avoided to give your team a fighting chance.

It wasn't entirely your fault, but you could have prevented this loss.0

Additional Notes
- A fed laner is much more better than a fed jungler. Trading kills with Sivir early game wasn't the smartest thing to do especially in a kill lane (Sivir/Taric). Bot lane snowballed out of control because of that blue buff+ 1k gold advantage.
- I saw how you were bashing on your team when it was over. I would assume you were doing that early game when your ganks weren't working and such. You need to be a leader of your team every game and utilize your pings. Just keep your head on a swivle and make sure you ping back when you see the enemy jungler going to gank, or if it is a bad idea to chase and such (sitaution 1 and 3). Many people at your elo tunnel vision really hard...
KEY THINGS:
- Your early game ganks can make or break the game depending on who comes ahead. An early death to a lane (especially with a buff) can snowball it beyond repair.
- You need to make sure your presence is known (especially as nocturne with a global ult) in your lanes that are losing. Just pressure the lanes and poke into brushes with wards in it so they know that you are close by.

Strengths:
- Not getting caught in jungle throughout the game.

Work On:
- Early game ganks
- Map presence

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SäucyBeast View Post
nice guys finish last sadly
SäucyBeast's Replay

Situations:
4:40- RESULT: wasted flash that could have been used for more aggression PROBLEM: Darius had boots, Saucy had a regrowth pendant. Darius was clearly about 2 hits from death, and irelia's bladesurge and equilibrium strike was down and he flashed when Darius went to juke inside brush. It would have been a secure kill if Saucy checked brush w/o using flash and saved his flash until his cd's were up for a gap closer-> slow. Darius had a 40 ms advantage over him so chasing would have not worked.
7:50,13:30- RESULT: too much pressure on your bot lane. PROBLEM: Saucy stayed top when Darius was missing with his creep wave pushed to tower. Obviously Darius was either at base or farming neutrals. Saucy should have shoved lane to tower and came to gank bot (w/ skarner?) to relieve pressure and secure a 5v4 dragon for his team.
18:00- RESULT: 1 for 2 exchange in enemy team's favor. PROBLEM: Saucy came to gank too late after Galio got chunked. Saucy should have left the creep wave at listening to his teams pings. The wave was pushing in his favor anyways and he could have been there in time to create possibly a 2 for 0 exchange.
20:15- RESULT: 1 for 1 exchange that could have been a 4(or maybe 3 or 2 depending on what would have happened.) for 0. PROBLEM: Saucy was saving Q and ignite instead of using it right away. He would have lived if he used it earlier and would have been alive for the blitz hook following his death and could have easily made it a 4 for 0 or a 1 for 0 if the enemy team was smart enough to stay back. Also, your 2 mid towers would be still standing providing you much more map control than if you didn't have the towers (obviously).
22:15- RESULT: 1 for 3 exchange in enemy team's favor. Loss of inhib tower. PROBLEM: Loss of mapcontrol because of situation 4.

KEY THINGS:
- When your lanes are getting rolled and you are stomping your lane, you should just shove and go for dragon.
- Your Skarner was getting skirmished in his jungle all game by Darius and Lee Sin putting him far behind and unable to gank. You should have warded tribrush as well as river because of this. (early game)
- Make sure you realize at all times how many teammates you have by your side. If you're 4 to their 5, make sure to take lead and ping back when you are in a dangerous situation. You have to have good judgement and leadership skills especially in solo queue. (22:15 blitzcrank, 24:45 ezreal, 26:00 blitzcrank 27:55 blitzcrank, galio, ezreal)

Additional notes:
- Getting HoG before boots was very risky especially against a Lee/Darius and at the time of you buying your HoG, your lane was pushed. You lacked mobility vs their ganks and your flash was down because of situation 1. It was a very risky move. Luckily Lee had something against your bot lane and kept ganking them.
- You should have waited for Blitzcrank to initiate fights with his hook when you guys were behind. You should have realized this when you guys were losing every fight and told your team to wait and stop putting everyone in a vulnerable position because of their ability to initiate from anywhere (ashe arrow)

Strengths:
- Your ability to keep your snowballing is very amazing, seeing as you had 2 gp10 items, merc treads and a tri force by 19 min.
- Your ability to not get caught out of position is very good.

Work On:
- Your leadership of the team. Use your pings to signal them to fall back when things are sketchy and when you are in a position to get 5v4'd.
- Using your skill's cooldowns more wisely.

TSM willxo

07-31-2012

very nice ^_^

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am taemin View Post
very nice ^_^
ty will.

1234567 ... 13