Stuck in ELO Hell? Need pointers/help?

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moonway

07-31-2012

Hello. I'm usadcuzubad. I'm currently 2267 elo and I main top. I've been noticing a ton of ELO Hell threads (in general discussion) and how people are looking to improve their gameplay.

I would love to help anyone that wants pointers and tips on their gameplay.
The only requirements would be that you are ranked and done your placement games.
Just add me ingame and send me a replay (preferably in spectator mode) and I can respond to your replay in the thread of my analysis (with time stamps, sidenotes, problems, strengths, etc.)

Add me in-game or join my chatroom "hyuna" (chatroom preferred) if you have questions/concerns. I might delete you after I'm done with your replay because my buddy list is overflowing (200+ online avg.) and it is hard to manage.

I could also play normals with you and and give you pointers live.

Please keep in mind that for every 30 minute game, it can take me up to 1.5 hours to see what you need to do to improve as I keep rewinding the replay to see every possible could have been taken in each situation and what you could have done to make it a better outcome for you.

Also, I have tournies and scrims to do so please excuse if my analysis of your game is even MORE delayed. I always try to get my analysis of your game done by 24 hours of the time you have submitted it.

If you don't want to send me a replay for some reason, just ask me any questions you want on this thread.

You might be wondering why I'm doing this...

My answer would be that I love helping people and am getting bored in the downtime i'm starting to have in the summer.
I recently got special requests from friends and realized that it is a good time filler and also helps out the LoL community.

would appreciate bumps ^_^

Yes, my name is quite ironic for me doing this lol.

JOIN CHATROOM "HYUNA" =D

UPDATE: still on vacation, expecting to finish up the replays by aug. 10th~11th. sorry for the wait!

Pianissimo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Good idea you have there =]

FpsLawl

07-31-2012

Approved. Very helpful and gives you a thorough explanation of what to improve on.

Ackeu

07-31-2012

Hi I am Ackeu I main AP MID and AD Carry
I will also help give pointers to anyone that needs it ( free of charge)
Feel free to add me if you do!

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackeu View Post
Hi I am Ackeu I main AP MID and AD Carry
I will also help give pointers to anyone that needs it ( free of charge)
Feel free to add me if you do!
haha very cute ackeu. <3

NefariousNomad

07-31-2012

I'm trying to find top champs that would help me get out of elo 1000. I currently have Lee Sin, Jax, Mundo, Poppy, and ChoGath as top lane champs. Any of those worth investing my time into to carry myself out of this elo?

I've been playing support most of the time in ranked because I'm trying to be a good team mate, however , people tell me that playing support st that elo is hard to get yourself outta that elo.

So I will try to get either the top or jungle roles. My jungle champs are Alistar, Lee Sin, Mundo, and newly added Jax.

Unfortunately I'm a below average LeaSin player, even after 50+ games with him.
Thinking about buying and investing time into Mordekaiser.

Thoughts? When I get a chance, I'll record games through lolreplay. Thanks.

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousNomad View Post
I'm trying to find top champs that would help me get out of elo 1000. I currently have Lee Sin, Jax, Mundo, Poppy, and ChoGath as top lane champs. Any of those worth investing my time into to carry myself out of this elo?

I've been playing support most of the time in ranked because I'm trying to be a good team mate, however , people tell me that playing support st that elo is hard to get yourself outta that elo.

So I will try to get either the top or jungle roles. My jungle champs are Alistar, Lee Sin, Mundo, and newly added Jax.

Unfortunately I'm a below average LeaSin player, even after 50+ games with him.
Thinking about buying and investing time into Mordekaiser.

Thoughts? When I get a chance, I'll record games through lolreplay. Thanks.
Lee and Jax and the best for solo queue. Poppy is easy to lose lane with and Cho'Gath relies on his team to dps. Mundo isn't really good top lane anymore in this meta. Mordekaiser is pretty bad also because of how he has no escapes and pushes like crazy. I'd suggest just sticking with one champion until you master him.

NefariousNomad

07-31-2012

What are some tips you have for playing Jax? Well tips that I may not read on the typical guides. I've read the guides on solomid and lolpro.

Like team fights do I start with R, jump in and shield .... what about ganking with him as a jungle? Any advice would be great.

moonway

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousNomad View Post
What are some tips you have for playing Jax? Well tips that I may not read on the typical guides. I've read the guides on solomid and lolpro.

Like team fights do I start with R, jump in and shield .... what about ganking with him as a jungle? Any advice would be great.
You want to use your ult when their ap caster starts to burst you down or when you start to charge their ad carry. As a jungler, you can run exhaust smite and gank right after blue/red if you start with your E and then level your Q afterwards. With jax you want to use your w right after you auto attack because it resets your animation.

Ackeu

07-31-2012

Hey Im pro with lee sin add my ign and we can discuss

1234511 ... 13