Junglers that scale best into late game?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vae Victis

07-30-2012

Hi, inexperienced player here with a quick question. I recently started playing jungler more, and am looking to buy one or two new ones. I personally prefer playing champs that scale well into late game, particularly those that can deal relatively high DPS (not AD carry level, but relatively high damage for a jungler). I currently own Nocturne and Mundo, and I've heard that these two are both pretty strong late game. I'm considering champs such as Hecarim, Skarner, and Olaf. Are these good choices for a jungler that can (at least somewhat) carry the team late game, and are there any other champs you would suggest?

RagingDonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Udyr gets scary late game.

Edit: Downvoted by Nooblords.

Admiral Will

07-30-2012

skarner has one of the best utility potentials

IS1d0031a3c75dca85183eb

07-30-2012

mundo is my favorite champ to be 1 hour into a game

Sybil Cut

07-30-2012

Nautilus. He's an amazing lategame tank with great CC and ADC shutdown potential.

KímJongSkill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I would say Naut beats most in utility and securing his team kills while supplying the "tanky" role.

jmlinden7

07-30-2012

Olaf, Kayle. Both have damage approaching AD carry level late game. Shyvana also scales hard with items and has a good gap closer.

Melogrunty

07-30-2012

Ashe. If you don't believe me, lookup s2 jungle ashe stonewall on youtube

GG4eva

07-30-2012

Noc, Amumu

SargentToughie

07-30-2012

I jungle Cho'gath

works pretty well, but I'm still trying to work out the kinks. His first run through the jungle is relatively rough, but he contributes a TUN to teamfights through being a CC machine, a tank, having a relatively powerful AA, as well as a single target day ruiner that makes Darius green with envy.

It takes a lot of team coordination though, since his ganks are pretty garbage without your lane having some form of hard CC to help you land rupture. Cho's a lot like Skarner though, where he wants to spend most of his time farming and getting to late game.

12345 ... 9