Miss Fortune: AP vs AD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supreme1337

09-10-2010

I know that she's only been out for a day, but I still wanted to have everyone's opinion whether Miss Fortune should be played as AD, AP, or maybe even hybrid. So far I've only played her AD, and I've had a weak early-mid game, but I really got going late game (especially my ult). When I would fire my ult into the entire enemy team, I would take about half of all of their health. Would this do even more damage with AP? What about if you combined it with her E (forgot the name)? I hardly used my auto-attack those few games so I figured if AP does more AOE damage in team-fights with her ult and her E, she might be better with AP.

Please comment whatever you think about her, because that's the purpose of this thread.

Von Nicklesnout

09-10-2010

No, her Bullet Time ultimate only has a .20 coefficient for AP compared to the 50% weapon damage calculated from the Attack Damage. Her Make It Rain has a better coefficient at .80 for AP, but it isn't really one of your main abilities to deal damage.

She's a true-blue physical DPS champion due to the fact that both her main damage skills of Double Up and Bullet Time benefit the most from her AD, not her AP. While people will contest that Double Up is bad(Which it sort of is, since you can't aim for who it'll hit behind the main target), it's still her best carry/squishy destroying spell that's not her channeled and therefore easily interrupted.

DrunkHobo15

09-10-2010

AD all the way...ap is the joke build you mess around with for the lolz

Supreme1337

09-10-2010

Then why did they even build in the optional AP on her ult, if it's only .2 of her AP?

Kritara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

It's kidn of like Kat's ult, except hers is what .3 for each spin plus base, so it's actually (.3 ap + base) x # of attacks landed. Fortune's ult is the same way .2 for each wave + base * number of attacks landed.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

09-10-2010

Ult + rylais = largest (Barring karthus) aoe slow in the game.

M4nTiCoR3

09-10-2010

I never thought about how the slowing effect of Rylai's would prolong their stay in bullet time, and thus increase its overall DPS. It's onyl 15% slow because of AoE, but maybe worth a try in a practice game.

Siky

09-10-2010

I like her both ways to be honest, really depends on my team comp. I find they both are very similar until level 11 with how I build her anyways. The hardest thing for AP MF is the same for AD MF and that's positioning her Ult. AP just benefits from the fact that it wrecks anybody who thinks sunfire stacking is going to make them the most badass monkey on the planet.

ThatSaulSheWrote

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siky View Post
I like her both ways to be honest, really depends on my team comp. I find they both are very similar until level 11 with how I build her anyways. The hardest thing for AP MF is the same for AD MF and that's positioning her Ult. AP just benefits from the fact that it wrecks anybody who thinks sunfire stacking is going to make them the most badass monkey on the planet.
this is partly why I like ap so much. They see mf and think dps only to be blown up by they ulti + bullet time with void staff + sorc boots.

jokull

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme1337 View Post
Then why did they even build in the optional AP on her ult, if it's only .2 of her AP?
because you can get a ****load more ap than damage in a regular game